Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Demo Quest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morten-larsen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:22 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

Why dont you guys at cyberlore make the quest from the demo "That won't appear in the final version of the game" downloadable? That would'nt cost you very much and we would all be HAPPY

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:33 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

The demo quest isn't downloadable anymore???
Tho' I had my fair share of it before release of Majesty, a year and a half ago, it should still be downloadable for the folks that haven't bought the original yet... after gettin' the original, there wasn't much use for me keepin' he demo since it was soo limited, but it was still a fun way to get started into the realm of Majesty.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
morten-larsen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:40 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

What i meant was: Why dont you make that quest downloadable like the Wrath Of Krolm?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:53 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

I think that the demo is still buggy and not up to being released and Cyberlore was going forward with other projects rather than fix it (because I remember people asking for it earlier).

------------------
Thwip!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:56 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

the demo just had so much missing from it compared to what's in Majesty... might as well start completely from scratch... and since they're having to start completely from scratch anyways, might as well make a quest no-one's ever beat five-hundred times already.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 10:15 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, they should make this quest downloadable, just make it a little harder, and allow the use of all buildings.

------------------
-Mogor

Craig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 6:54 am    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

I have never played the demo quest. I just read about it on MFO then later bout it at Circuit City for $50.

Specify

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 1:56 pm    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

The demo was weird,but I played it everyday before I got majesty. The enemy rats teleported to the palace and started killing off peasents..

------------------
[COLOR=#99ccff]S[/COLOR][COLOR=#87bafe]p[/COLOR][COLOR=#75a8fd]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#6396fc]ci[/COLOR][COLOR=#4b98e4]f[/COLOR][COLOR=#3399cc]y[/COLOR]

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 4:57 pm    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

The rats did not teleport, they came out of the sewers that are in your kingdom.

------------------
-Mogor

Specify

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

If you read carefully, I said "demo" I think the wizard's teleporting spell got mixed up with the rat..

MWorius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 12:25 pm    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Mogor:
I agree, they should make this quest downloadable, just make it a little harder, and allow the use of all buildings.

Ah how I remember the demo. I played it for almost a year before I got the full version. I wouldn't mind seeing a full version of Vampiric Revenge. I wouldn't mind seeing any new quest for the original Majesty actually.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 1:48 pm    Post subject: Demo Quest Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...gonna have to try that one...Never did download the demo.....

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: