Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Is these versions correct?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mogor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:25 pm    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

YOu have all the updates. Also, the downloaded quests buttons is there so you can click on it to see the list of downlaoded quests. You can then click on the name, and play it.

------------------
-Mogor

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

I think I've updated everything. Just let me know if I'm missing any updates or patches.

Majesty version 1.4
NE version 1.1.0.11

New quests The Balance of Twlight and The Wrath of Krolm.

Is that it or did I miss something? Also when I updated Majesty. I noticed there was a download quests image where the skull was at. What is this for? I hope you can help thanks....

------------------
Build ye a kindom and smite a$$ to keep it!

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:42 am    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your help Mogor..But when I click on the dowloaded quests the screen is blank...Hummm? There really is'nt anything I can click on no quests..

------------------

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 8:24 am    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

I think you can only play Wrath of Krolm from the original Majesty, not when you're running NE.

------------------
Thwip!

Mogor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:22 am    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

You can't run it through NE. I remember some poeple talking about it a while ago.

------------------
-Mogor

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 12:51 pm    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

Your right about that! I can only play it on Majesty. I was still wanting to know about the downloaded quests icon where the skull used to be...When I click on it all I get is a blank screen...No quests to download. Do I have to be connected to something? And if so is there a site that has more quests? Just wondering..I want to make sure I have everything.

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 3:25 pm    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

there's only the two quests... one for Majesty and one for Northern Expansion. You've got everything...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 6:01 am    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

SmiteLore: Are you talking about how in original Majesty, when you click on the downloaded quests, Wrath of Krolm shows up and so in NE, nothing shows up?

------------------
Thwip!

SmiteLore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:27 pm    Post subject: Is these versions correct? Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about that everyone..I thought there was a downloadable quest icon on NE that I was missing. I thought I was missing some quests or something! Oh well thanks for pointing that part out for me!

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: