Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yair23

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 2:27 am    Post subject: ICQ Reply with quote Back to top

Do you guys use ICQ ????
anybody ?
If so my ICQ number is 71351841 ...

------------------

Lydon Audax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 6:41 pm    Post subject: ICQ Reply with quote Back to top

Dear yair23, I noticed during the sign-up procedure in profiles that listing ICQ# was an option- at least I think it was. My question however is what do the letters represent? And how do you get an ICQ number?
Thanks, Lydon Audax

------------------
I deem your mandate just

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 7:41 am    Post subject: ICQ Reply with quote Back to top

WELCOME Lydon!!!
and to answer your questions... first off, I have no earthly idea what ICQ stands for, it actually use to me called Mirabilis way back when, but anyways, if you've ever used AOL or AOL messenger or Lycos messenger, then you know exactly what it is... except ICQ is way better than the rest of them, but anyways, you can get it at ICQ.com. Just click on "Download" and you're pretty much there. Hope this answers your questions well enough and, again, welcome to the forum.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 3:01 pm    Post subject: ICQ Reply with quote Back to top

If it isn't a mnemonic for "I seek you" it should be.

Goldy

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: