Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

It's anybody's guess where Majesty2 is at right now but mine is that Maj2 is simmering gently on the back burner behind the Playboy Mansion game. Frankly I'm more interested in seeing MajestyLegends coming out first.

floyd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

being twelve i obviously want playboy out first

neway can ne1 xplane the followers to me? i dont get it

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

However, being that you're twelve, you wont be able to (legally) buy and thus play Playboy mansion.

As for followers, its still anybody's guess what the story is with them but they might be like little mercenaries heroes might be able to hire or recruit themselves for extra protection.

[ 22. October 2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Tiger ]

floyd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

who said anything about me playing it legally?

floyd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

so the followers are kinda like hirelings in D2? hmmm...

Aquila

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

It looks so cool. I hope it doesn't make the game too complicated though. It looks like its tough to see many buildings at the same time.

Siminos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Looks good, cant wait to get my hands on a Demo (or if there is none the game itself).

*Giddy with excitement

Creation27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Grumbold:
Lovely screenshots. Dauros has kicked out those crusty old monks in favour of amazons huh? Sensible chap! Unless his Paladins have transformed as well the temple is going to look a bit like a Hefner pad

I do hope the streets get a little tweaking though. They look a bit smart, clean and geometric at the moment. Even the Romans weren't that good

True, the roads are too geometric, too straight, they need to be more rough to achieve the medieval/fantasy feel.

Creation27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DimWit:
Interesting....hoping it's not too close Ceasar 3 and the like.

Definitely not. We're big fans of the Citybuilder Series, but this is a different animal.
Two Questions, the first is: I thought Majesty Legends IS Maj2? Isn't it? 2nd: When is Maj2 and Majesty Legends coming out? (Or at least what is the scheduled release date) I don't care if it's 3 years from now, I'd just like to know.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I believe Maj2 and Majesty: Legends are the same game. "Legends" is either the working subtitle or real one.

Don't know when it's going to be released though - I don't think any estimates have been given.

Oasis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Rumor of a realease date please? For one thing I ask for you to state and that would be the requirements. I wish that my PC will not overload so I need this information

Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a new member and know nothing of Majesty 2. Can someone give me some info.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

We know only what's been in this forum and thread... no new news.

Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

So, still nothing new...

It gets kinda depressing to wait so long.

Jim the Great King

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Why does it take so long to get any new information?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: