Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfryd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Maj Gold was actually going for less than Maj & MajX combined on Amazon.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Majesty Gold didn't have the downloadable quests, nor could they be downloaded with that "version" of the game.

Which makes sense that it would be less than buying the individual games together Smile

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

True, the two bonus downloadable quest don't work, but at least you don't have to install any patches in the Gold edition.

Lord Colin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,
Thanks for the reply. However it doesn't really answer the main questions.
1) If you get a publisher how long would it take to program/complete the game? Are we talking months or years
2) At some point in the future you will have to accept that Majesty 2 will never be realised. How far away is that point?
Lastly, if Majesty 2 is on hold or gets cancelled, any chance of another expansion disk for the original? A world editor, larger maps, more buildings & more hero types would be very welcome.
There are so many of us who have played the original and expansion disk to death. We just want something extra/new and are willing to pay.
At the least can somewrite a few new scenarios that will play on Majesty Gold that we can download to play

Thanks

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wavefront wrote:
True, the two bonus downloadable quest don't work, but at least you don't have to install any patches in the Gold edition.

Yeah, but what would you rather have? Downloadable patches and downloadble quests, or built-in patch but unable to download quests? With the former, you get both despite a slight inconvenience of an additional download, but with the latter, you're totally unable to have one at all.

:)

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I dont have the expansion... but I would still like a downloadable quest!

imbadbob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: M2 Reply with quote Back to top

Please forgive me - just joinded the site - Am i to understand that there is a 3rd Majasty in the works? ( Majasty and Majasty : the Nothern expansion)
If so - when? Loved the originals!!
Bob

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was in the works before Cyberlore got the Playboy Mansion gig. Up to now, even though PM is finished, they haven't found a publisher for Majesty 2, so no word when it might be released.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: