Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krypta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

There is a saying,
No news is good news
Personally I don't agree.
But at least we know they have not cancelled making Majesty 2. If they had they would have told us.
Still, I wish there was some new information.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I did hope they'd take their time on a really solid product (even if the engine is less than cutting edge when it comes out, the gameplay is really the deciding factor) but it would be nice to have *some* information on how progress is going. Don't let this go the way of Treasure Hunt.

Oasis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Enough of the "Teasing". Beta-Testing, alpha-testing, something? No. Okay then I'll wait for anouther 3 to 6 months to ask again.

dragonblaze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Hi..uh.. just checking in to make sure the spiderwebs don't crowd the place.

No new news, huh?

Figures.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: majesty 2 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone know how majesty 2 is going?

Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Going nowhere. They need a publisher.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

roguelangton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if majesty 2 ever does get fully made ima be so over joyed that ima die of a heart attack, i mean it im gonna be the happiest person in the world, god if i had a million dollars id give most of it to push majesty 2 right along, majesty is the best game ever to be made!

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok i have several questions...

1) When is majesty 2 coming out?(Jay please respond)
2)What happened to heroes of ardania? (If they cancelled because no one plays I think they were all just waiting until their turn pool had like 10k turns. If not and instead they are working on a better version then great but please tell me!!!!!)
3)Can Cyberlore release at least a demo without a publisher?(A demo might get some publishers interested. A good suggestion is that you get people to rate the demo and show the publishers just what kind of game m2 is)
4) Why did mr fixit change to aoe and aom and your majesty's castle disappear? (If it is because no one came and when m2 comes out they magically come back, then they are sad people...)

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gamepharaoh2 wrote:
ok i have several questions...

1) When is majesty 2 coming out?(Jay please respond)

Read this

Quote:
2)What happened to heroes of ardania? (If they cancelled because no one plays I think they were all just waiting until their turn pool had like 10k turns. If not and instead they are working on a better version then great but please tell me!!!!!)

The game used too much resources from the server and was kicked off. Talespinner is trying to write it in another language to make it more resource-friendly, but it's not his top priority.

Quote:
3)Can Cyberlore release at least a demo without a publisher?(A demo might get some publishers interested. A good suggestion is that you get people to rate the demo and show the publishers just what kind of game m2 is)
4) Why did mr fixit change to aoe and aom and your majesty's castle disappear? (If it is because no one came and when m2 comes out they magically come back, then they are sad people...)

Don't know the answer to these.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
When is majesty 2 coming out?(Jay please respond)

When they stagger back to HQ laden with enough loot from other projects that they can barely move. Then they should be able to self-finance the undertaking.
Quote:
What happened to heroes of ardania?

HoA is Talespinner's pet project. Go pester him.
(Fat-client architecture! Fat-client architecture, Tale!)
Quote:
Can Cyberlore release at least a demo without a publisher?

To my knowledge, demos don't roll out until the game itself is near completion. They require too much work.
Quote:
Why did mr fixit change to aoe and aom and your majesty's castle disappear?

Because this game is half-a-decade old and very few gamers have an 8-month attention-span.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess we are one of the few... the proud... THE MAJESTY FANS!!!!!!! Cool
Goddam that 8-month attention span...

P.S. I only started playing majesty a couple of months ago and shortly after that I discovered these forums... Even old games get new players so have hope! Very Happy

Lord Colin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Reply with quote Back to top

This is without doubt the game I have played most in 25 years of having a varied selection of computers.
Being an old 'fart' I'm fed up with being messed around. If, and I know it's a big 'if', Majesty 2 gets the go ahead how long would it be before it would be released?
If we are going to be held in Limbo, as we are at the moment, how long we it be before Cyberlore finally accept that the game will never be completed?
Can we finally have a little more info about possible publishers. How serious and how far have the discussions gone with any publisher?

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this post has the information you seek:

Jay Adan wrote:
Let me just say that when the teasers were released we were actively engaged in working on the prototype for Majesty 2. We were hoping that since we had secured the Playboy deal that we'd be able to use some of the people not working on the Playboy project to work on the prototype while we tried to secure a publisher. We tried (and tried, and tried) to find a publisher but while we had a lot of initial interest in the project nobody was willing to step up to the plate and sign the project. We've even spent some time trying to obtain funding to "go it alone" but this hasn't really worked out either (this rarely does).

So, we still have some folks who are interested in talking about the possibility of Majesty 2, I'm not getting MY hopes up about it at the moment - and just assume that I'll be pleasantly surprised when that one publisher who decides that they want to see the project happen as much as we do signs us up to do it. It can still happen.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey if you can't get Maj2 released can you at least make us new downloadable quests? It's the least you can do for keeping us waiting for so long! I only have the first Majesty not the expansion so maybe you can make a new quest for original Majesty and another for Majesty expansion? Please try to make some new downloadable quests. The wait for Maj2 is just too much... Crying or Very sad

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm,... why no expansion pack for you? Unavailable? No money to spend? There was a Majesty - Gold Edition that included the expansion missions. Can that still be purchased out there?
"One by one the penquins are stealing my sanity..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: