Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diablo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, in around 7 years, I will hopefully have a job in the US with very good pay!

Apolon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Just in time for you to get Majesty 2, if it is even out by then.

Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, isn't it great?! :/

Sheriff Fatman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

YES! Majesty 2 is gonna be made. Thank you, Cyberlore.

Diablo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Not to sound pessimistic, but don't get your hopes up. I don't think the game will be out for a year...

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I would encourage Cyberlore to take their time on this project and make it rock solid in all respects.
I note, with more than a trace of pride, that Maj runs quite smoothly on my 275 Mhz G3, even with large maps and quite a few heroes. Can't say the same for multiplayer, mind.

Gravity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Dear cyberlore people, i really like majesty and majesty expansion. They are both great games because of the sim engine you use.(dont have to tell individules where to go and stuff) That is where most other sim games lose me. I dont like to think that hard. Yes the pics look great , so take your time and make M2 as great as the first. In the mean time im still luvin Majesty and Expansion. Thanks for the magic...

peace-

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I think the key is for Cyberlore to insure that Majesty2 knocks the pants off of everyone who tries it out rather than just doing a rush job to satisfy the gamer fanatics who want a quick gaming high. Gamer junkies disgust me... which is why I probably disgust myself.
Cyberlore, make sure Majesty2 is the next Warcraft2! (no pressure!)

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Just one *minute* criticism. Those screenshots mention the barracks recruits followers for your heroes. Heroes shouldn't need followers. If their AI has been properly implemented, they will support *eachother* far more adequately.

Grumbold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'd like nothing better than to see Heroes "following and supporting" more often, but having everyone interreact to decide when to go home might make things even harder if 6 heroes all pack up and leave at the same time, or a couple get killed because the group concensus was to stay. Being able to hire a henchman or two that always follow you around and provide useful supporting skills sounds like a good idea.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure heroes would be capable of leaving the group once they decided on something better to do (i.e, they pick up enough gold for a new set of armour, or enough experience to learn that library spell, or maybe the fairgrounds is opened, or fourth degree burns are making it hard to breathe, and some R&R is in order.) My experience is limited to Diablo and HoA, but I dunno, followers sound like either second-rate heroes/cannon-fodder to me.

kittenroni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

< doin the happy dance ... can't wait!!!

kittenroni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

forgot to add... legends just wouldnt seem like majesty without ven

Kit5150

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my...leave for a little while and look what happens.

I've circled the earth three times while waiting for any piece of news that there was a Majesty 2 lurking out there; I stubbed my toe once too.

Where for art thou Mr. Adan. Wouldst thou kindly share some updates on wherest you areth on this mega-blockbuster?

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Kit. I see you've picked up some languages on your journey around the globe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: