Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!
Period.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I wish they have looked at some of my buildings.

I will buy this

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Cooker:

I will buy this-----------------

I will buy this
--------------------
I'm Melting !
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 821 | From: RPI, Troy, NY, USA | Registered: Mar 2000

Cooker? You're going to RPI?

Great, now I have something other than majesty in common with Cooker!!!!!!!!

M

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:

More info coming soon.

Ok! When is "soon"?

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting....hoping it's not too close Ceasar 3 and the like.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DimWit:

Definitely not. We're big fans of the Citybuilder Series, but this is a different animal.

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DimWit:

Definitely not. We're big fans of the Citybuilder Series, but this is a different animal.
Jay,

I'm happy to see Cyberlore making progress on M2. I have a question though. While the game looks gorgeous in these early stages, it also looks like its going in a different direction from that of the original.

Will reward and explore flags still be part of the game? Is the plan to expand on what worked so well in the first game, (no micro management of individual characters) taking it to a newer, better level?

So many questions to ask. I'll stop at these two.

Thanks, and it's great to be back on the boards after a long absense.

DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh...the switch to the 3D engine.

On the one hand, I'm excited (and thankful) at the prospect of a new Majesty. On the other hand, the move to 3D always fills me with some trepidation.
But it definitely looks good.

I might have to upgrade my ancient CPU as well. heh

I'm hoping the Amazon replaces the Paladin, and not the Monk...but oh well.....

ice_wraith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo this is great!!! I've been checkin back on the forums for the past couple years for somethin like this.

I really like the idea of having followers for heroes. I wonder if the followers will advance like heroes by a level system.

Korben

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see all crawling back....

Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

The original Majesty was a 3D engine believe it or not. The game just did not fully take advantage of it. The landscape was 3D, and I believe the characters were something called billboards...kind of like stand-up cut-outs on a 3D landscape.

Minrhael

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Darn it Jay! I've just bought a new home and I swore I would only buy 1 game before 2005, Railroad Tycoon 3. I suppose if I start picking up pennies on the road I might find enough to fit Maj2 in the budget somehow

Korben

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

So glad to see number Majesty 2 is on the way.

Still hope that the main thing is good missions, good game play and most of all good multiplaying game source! (I mean code)

Even in Total Annihilation (year 1995) you can have 1000 units to control by single unit. And it works perfectly at multi gaming.

I guess the ground is still flat? And no water or air elements? I hope you don't have turn 180 degrees every second to see your units...

Anyway this game is so good, I'm glad to see to a sequal to this game.

And all ZOMBIES are crawling back in...

Cetram

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

W00T!

Just checking in on the Majesty Forum for old times sake. Now, my only question is - will there be a mouse mat competition? My old Majesty Mouse Mat (TM) (C), featuring a golem (or was it a giant?) is starting to get worn out

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I don't mean to be a downer but WHAT HABE THEY DONE TO MY GAME! It looks nice and all, but I like the old games look, you could oversee your city. That is the way the game should be. This is only my opinion though, any comments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: