Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Ok! It won't be that type of gaMe! Cyberlore isn't stupid!

samuelp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

A question that everybody should be interested :

Will it be a Native Linux port for Majesty 2 ?

Grumbold

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Lovely screenshots. Dauros has kicked out those crusty old monks in favour of amazons huh? Sensible chap! Unless his Paladins have transformed as well the temple is going to look a bit like a Hefner pad

I do hope the streets get a little tweaking though. They look a bit smart, clean and geometric at the moment. Even the Romans weren't that good

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
Majesty 2 must have a narrator and Royal Advisor by the name of Ven Fairweather who sounds just like Sean Connery.

Awww Goldy, you're so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. Cyberlore did use me in creating something that they could show to publishers, so maybe they'll use me again,... if there even IS a Ven Fairweather type advisor. I really know very little about the ideas they have and as Dragon said, nothing is definite.

swoyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

sigh....

Gurkan_BA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Finaly... :-)

Jay: Make it come to Sweden faster this time please :-P
Any need for a beta-tester then dropp me a note. I'm the best out there they say.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Hi UConn!!!! Long time no see! Does this mean you're coming back out to play??

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Alleluia! Majesty 2 has risen!
Majesty 2 has risen indeed! Alleluia!
This is the day that Cyberlore has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Gurkan_BA:
Finaly... I'm the best out there they say.

Ah, do they!?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by UConnBBall:
Well I can truly say I was glad to hear the news. I miss the old days of playing and having fun trying to get people to play MP, and than getting accused of cheating

-UConn

--------------------
----------
www.mrfixitonline.com/majesty

That link is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead.

But it's great to see you, UConn. ...cheater...

UConnBBall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Well I can truly say I was glad to hear the news. I miss the old days of playing and having fun trying to get people to play MP, and than getting accused of cheating

-UConn

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

hi, uconn

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

can't wait... hope a publisher jumps all over this soon so I can get back to my days of charming...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
UConnBBall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

That link is sooooooooo dead.

Well in the RTS world I use to live in Majesty was a great GREAT side project but the RTS game world kept moving. So how many still play online and when?

It's great to see old friends still around. So is Kit still around?

-UConn

feldegast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

[ 26. April 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: feldegast ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: