Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 - A Teaser...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stargatefangirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I literally teared up when I saw it!! When, when, when?!?!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool and great news!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
...Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...
Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...  

Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
     Mwu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

[ 25. April 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Steven Of Nine ]

WickedRobotZombieCreation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Must have!

The Pope

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:

More info coming soon.

Bless you, my son.

Grumbold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Call me a purist but I love the more in-scale look of all the buildings. I hope this carries over to the rest of the map, so you really feel like you're running a modest kingdom and not just a couple of suburbs of disneyworld.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ellestor:
That is definitely not a cinematic. One should be able to know this by looking at it.

It's definitely worth clarifying though...

In-Game shot. Not a cinematic.

More info soon. Keep an eye on Majesty Dragon...

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Our resident multiple personality disorder patient is having a relapse.......Tiger, you may need to loan me your straight jacket.

[ 24. April 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jakartiz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

(Venn's voice is once again heard)
Majesty! Shall we throw a party now?

Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

If you like that little shot, you will really like the 9 EXCLUSIVE shots I just posted on Majesty-Dragon . It includes a small blurb from Jay.

Rrongol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Dare I ask if there will be a Mac version? If there is a Mac version, will it actually be supported or will Mac users be treated like second class citizens again (many bugs never fixed, no editor for Mac, wrath of krolm quest unplayable, no northern expansion for Mac, no OSX version, etc)? I loved Majesty. Please Cyberlore, if you do decide on a Mac version, get someone other than macplay to do the port this time.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

Sure I'll loan you my "jacket" Goldy, you just have to take it off me first.
Dragon I don't know whether to love or hate you for getting the majesty shots first!!
My thoughts..
DIRGO'S BACK!!!! And another resource!?! And uh, amazons... and a weird little guy balancing stuff on his back...ok...

Is it my imagination or does this game resemble sort of a Pharoh/Zeus, and Stronghold type of game engine?

Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

The guy with the stuff on his back is the merchant.

This is early, early stuff so I would not get your mind set too hard around many things. There is still a lot of time for changes, especially since there is no publisher yet.

I think the real key here is that Majesty 2 (Majesty Legends) is very real and even though we don't know how long the tunnel is, we at least know there is a light at the end of it.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

I just thought of a requirement for Majesty 2. It would be sacrilege to make the game without it. Maybe others have already said and I apologize if I am being redundant. Majesty 2 must have a narrator and Royal Advisor by the name of Ven Fairweather who sounds just like Sean Connery.

Well....I know I don't get to spec out the requirements for the game, but that's my 2 cents.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
CyberGnu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:31 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 - A Teaser... Reply with quote Back to top

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Please, tell me that it won't be one more "we don't care about gameplay, we got a 3-D graphics engine!!!!" type of game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*...

And here I was holding so much hope for Majesty 2...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: