Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Win Stuff from Jay's Desk!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
No. Go buy a copy of Majesty Gold.

- Twy

What, has Majesty Gold for the Mac coMe out yet?!?!?!

Whitedog

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
No offense Whitedog, but I'm starting to hope that NONE of your ideas are implemented into the next majesty game.

You know, I built a whole town of Inns and I thought you were just blowin' smoke about having one named after you, Tiger, but then, low and behold, Inn #42 was it! Then the next was a Sturdy Dwarf, and after that the names just kept repeating. Now, I'm not familiar with a lot of people here, but I don't see any other Inns named after anybody else. Although, I hope The Lovestruck Boar isn't one of them...

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:

Last time I built a Tiger's Shadow, I just went ahead and razed it myself

as I said before; whenever a Tiger's Shadow Inn is built a MONSTER comes along and destroys it!

And WhiteDog, another Inn I think was named after somebody was "Lord Shasta's retreat" although its been awhile since I've seen Lord Shasta anywhere on here. Or maybe im just remembering wrongly and somebody at cyberlore worships that particular brand of soft drink and named a tavern after it. Also a couple other names I recognize from the forums in the game are JAdan (monk name) and Xetu the strong (might be a warrior i think) there are other names scattered about though too which i can't recakk right now.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Also a couple other names I recognize from the forums in the game are JAdan (monk name) and Xetu the Strong (might be a warrior i think)

Xetu got his Forum name from the game, not the other way around. It was his favorite monk's name from the game, if memory serves.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Dewey's Den Inn could be a reference to tdewey. Kit Crep the gnome was name for Kit5150

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jakartiz

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Tiger and Whitedog; Dont forget to give us the lowdown on what the wiinnings were....when you get em

Whitedog

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Sure thing. I'll keep you posted, but nothing yet. I'm not sure if Seth was going to reply to my email that I sent, to let me know if something is on the way, or if it's just going to be a surprise.

As for the Inns, I was thinking that ones like Pippin's Hideaway, Brinwell's Haven, Keefer's Rest, LaPorte's Lodge and Dunmurphy's were all named after somebody.

[ 27. May 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Whitedog ]

Seth Spaulding

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

The Prizes are now in the capable hands of the United States Postal Service!

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Can you guys make a contest to get your name in the game?

smeagol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Previously suggested by DragonWizard012
----------------------------------------------

Cool idea, maybe in like an easter egg

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:
quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
No. Go buy a copy of Majesty Gold.

- Twy

What, has Majesty Gold for the Mac coMe out yet?!?!?!
Get a windows emulator, and stop complaining.

[ 29. May 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Steven Of Nine ]

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by smeagol@www.myleague.com/mgleague/:
quote:
Previously suggested by DragonWizard012
----------------------------------------------

Cool idea, maybe in like an easter egg

image removed

I'll be first to complain... Smeagol, can you please reregister with a shorter name. Your extended name throws the columns of the forum out of whack on any monitor not the size or resolution of a jumbotron. Also, please stop putting all those images in your posts, they take forever for dial-ups to load. Most of us have been posting here, or playing Majesty for years, we've seen all those images, and I, for one, don't really want them here. I'd like to read people's posts, not wait for those pics to load.

Finally, Twy has asked you to remove the picture of our daughter from your posts. Please do so immediately.

Stomper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Any good lawyer ought to be able to draw up a release for execution by the contributing forum member. To be enforceable, the contributor has to get something of value in exchange for releasing rights to the contributor's idea.

However, that doesn't have to mean cash. I'm thinking screen credit for the idea (your name in lights!) would be enough in exchange for your waiver of future income from the idea. That would let the publisher feel comfortable using your idea, and everybody's happy!

Stomper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, did anybody miss me?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Stomper:
By the way, did anybody miss me?

Absolutely

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: