Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Win Stuff from Jay's Desk!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Here's something - an Easter Egg monster that appears when you do a special keystroke combination..

More feared than the Avatar of Krolm is the almost indestructable Avatar of Twylah. The Avatar of Twylah looks like a Healer, but carries a large *UNIQUE* Iron Skillet of Smiting in one hand and an *UNIQUE* Iron Mitt of Bashing in the other. She wanders around your kingdom doing various actions and is not interested in reward flags. Monsters attacking the Avatar will be skewered by the skillet and their heinies whacked repeatedly by the mitt until they Flee.

Flagging the Avatar of Twylah immediately incurs the Rage of Twylah, in which healers will leave the region, heal spells of all types will refuse to work, cultists go into a killing frenzy, gnomes start tearing down your buildings, and all other hero types 'Flee in terror' back to their temples/guilds and cower for the duration of the Rage. The Rage will last for about 10 minutes, after which the reward flag is automatically removed.

Valid Actions:
Wandering, Ranting on soapbox, Nursing Gnome, Chasing Cultist, Raging

Ranting on soapbox
The Avatar will sometimes decide to pull out a soap-box from nowhere, get on it and rant for about 5-10 minutes on on-going issues plaguing the Kingdom, such as the lack of Temples to Agrela, the shortage of cultists or gnomes. Of course, since the Sovereign can only build either a Temple to Agrela or a Temple to Fervus, she'll always have something to rant about.

Nursing Gnome
A gnome that gets injured anywhere in your kingdom might gain the attention of the Avatar, who will then proceed directly to the said gnome and Heal him. However, the gnome will proceed to follow the Avatar around for the next few minutes, paying no attention to any buildings that need repair.

Chasing Cultist
If a cultist runs past the Avatar, she might then decide to take up a chase. The cultist will then only be able to escape by retreating into the Temple of Fervus, after which the Avatar will Sulk for a few seconds before moving on to another action. Upon catching a cultist, the Avatar will drag him back to the nearest Lounge/Inn/House (in that order of preferance) and hang his loin-cloth outside one of the windows.

Raging
Calling upon the Rage of Twylah (see above).

[ 15. May 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: TaleSpinner ]

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

ROFLMAO!!!

Talespinner, if I was judging the contest, you wouldn't win the announced prize but you would win a secret prize and I would definitely include this in the game.

Awesome!!

BTW, Luv ya Twy!

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

TS, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! Where in the world did you come up with that???? LMBOROFPIMP!!!!

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

geez Twy what does your little um, laugh thingy mean? laughingandplayinglimbowithmypimp?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't have to come up with it - most of it's already evident in the forums

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

-appendage fighters called Appendiors. They're basically a hideous combination of arms and legs and they are adept at martial arts.

-ground worms that swallow heroes from under. when they die, heroes can salvage their precious hide for various uses.

-Monkey-like humans that climb with agility and run at amazing speed. they are extremely deadly because they attach to your heroes' backs and drain their energy. i got this idea from the legend of the Burr Woman.

-Djinns~they are evil genies, attracts heroes and grants them deadly wishes, arabic appearance

-evil siberian gnomes. or should i say, evil Northland gnomes. they have white beards and beady eyes. they cast deadly spells to plague your city.

-cattle skeletals~skeletons of dead cattle.

TAKE YOUR PICK. i know its one monster per customer..but i cant choose!

[ 16. May 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Vizzerdrix ]

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
geez Twy what does your little um, laugh thingy mean?

"LMBOROFPIMP" = Laughing my butt off, rolling on the floor, peeing in my pants.

So there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
geez Twy what does your little um, laugh thingy mean?

"LMBOROFPIMP" = Laughing my butt off, rolling on the floor, peeing in my pants.

So there.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

*cough* Kudos *cough*

M

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

I know I already posted an entry, but I just thought of soMething!

Minion of Kudos

Good attack and defense skill. Fairly good (50) HP, weak attacks. Regenerates HP. Casts spell "Distract". This spell Makes all nearby heroes start 'thinking'.
Minions of Kudos are attracted to buildings with large nuMbers of people in theM, to disrupt the goings-on inside.

sunsoar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Vengeful Shade
HP: 30
Powerful H2H attacks
Magic Resist: 35
Parry: 30
Dodge: 20

Invisible to everyone except the hero it attacks. Sovereign spells still work on it. When it kills a hero, if the hero isn't resurrected, then it rises up and becomes another Vengeful Shade. Like other undead, it doesn't attack buildings.

Why...
Once it was a hero, but someone murdered it so horribly that it must forever haunt the kingdom, until all the products of its vengeance are destroyed.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, the contest ended yesterday (Friday).

- Twy

Seth Spaulding

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

The judging has begun.
I'm opening comments up to the company to help out with the entries and I'll announce the winner on Wednesday!

Thanks to all who participated and good luck!

Seth

Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

Great! I missed a contest. That's what I get for actually going to E3. If I had known there would be a contest, I would have stayed home.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Win Stuff from Jay's Desk! Reply with quote Back to top

you went...why I oughta!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: