Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 8:18 am    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

This is it, time to pick your favorite entry.

Go to the contest entry page - http://majestyquest.com/E3_Photo_Contest/entrylist.htm - and have a look at all of the entered photos. Find the one that YOU like the best (for any reason... there are no specific guidelines for voting). Select that entry number on the poll.

In one week we'll get a look at the votes and see what the top three entries are and award prizes.

Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

Just wait till users see my post in our forums. hehe Jay I hope your servers can handle the flood. =)

VOTE 20!!!!

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

lol good 1 bro.....

7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7 7 7.........

hey! wheres waldo?

Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

well not only will it bring some more non-bias votes in it will also maybe just maybe bring Cyberlore some more daily vistors.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I saw the post. I have noticed a little upswing in registrations today. That's always a good thing.

My current plan is to run another contest in September using the photos that I bring back from Gencon. This time I'll try to keep an eye out for good subjects for the contest.

In any case, I'll do a full mailing to our forum mailing list when that one comes around. I didn't do it this time because I wanted to keep it small while we saw how it all worked.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

kool, thanks jay.....

Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

Coolies Jay

ohh and don't forget to vote 20!!!

Karrade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

trying to figure out why peope voting on 7 and 20, those two aren't even remotely funny. I smell a rigging. Let's pretend this is Florida cause I'll want a recount.

[ 17 July 2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Karrade ]

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

lol all he need to do is check ip's and emails....

I happen to think 7 is very funny......
funniest one I submitted

Karrade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

but it's so 20th century. lol Of coarse of a couple of mine are really dating my age a bit. Basically, 80s and 90s referrences. I will admit the Waldo was creative, but am I the only one having nightmares of Jay with breasts? ::shiver::

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

you got to admitt that jay has a gorgeous body in the pic.....

Messiah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

great work jay!!

vote 20!!! vote for Jay!!(well Jays picture)

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

lol, noooooooooooooooooo
VOTE #7
VOTE #7
VOTE #7

Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 8:52 am    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I would have to agree.

DesertStorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: VOTE IN THE E3 PHOTO CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

#7 got my vote already

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: