Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Thunder God Cid is dropping by for a visit with his daughter, Xena.

Thunder God Cid

click on the link to view the image

[ 21 June 2002, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: His_Holy_Emperor ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Messiah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Jay, do you have a dead line for the contest yet?
and one other thing any chance of letting us know how many has entered?

Karrade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:32 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

I actually have time today, so I'm going to put together an official web page for the contest and put all of the rules and prize information in one place.

So far, all of the entries are here.

- Jay

His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

The Bird Woman doing some heaving thinkin'.

Bird Woman

click on the link ot view the image

[ 21 June 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: His_Holy_Emperor ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Karrade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Here's 3 more

[ 22 June 2002, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Karrade ]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:42 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man... there's some REALLY good entries!

Karrade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not so familiar with how to use most of the tools in Photoshop/Paintshop... is why all the speach in my pics look like thoughts, couldn't find a way to make the right kind of bubble. Drawing one myself just looked UGLY.

Jay, what if people already own or don't want the games available... can you just send them a money order equal to the cost of the most expensive?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

It's coming. I promise.

His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

"Ahhh! It's the Phantom of the XBox Convention here to punish us for supporting Microsoft!"

Phantom of the XBox Convention

click on the link to view the image

[ 24 June 2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: His_Holy_Emperor ]

His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Where's the official site, Jay? Or anybody for that matter.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

The contest page is up!

http://majestyquest.com/E3_Photo_Contest/

I don't have the entry page up yet, but that's not that important at the moment since everybody has been able to post here.

Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

I hate to be a pain Jay but, you said before the Mercs was included in a selectable item however, as THE PRIZES

The first-place winner will receive his or her choice of one of the current or upcoming game products. You can choose from:

Majesty Gold
MechWarrior 4: Vengeance with Black Knight
Both MechWarrior 'Mech Paks
Risk for Xbox, GameCube or PS2.

list shows it does not include Mercs =*( was this a oversite please say yes please please please!! Not like I really have a chance at winning I am having a blast making the images.

Karrade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

heh, edited my current pics and made them look a little better. (talk bubbles instead of thought bubbles) and Swapped Ernest Borgnine for Jay Adan's name. =)

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:48 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Doh!

Yes, Mercs is one of the prizes, and it was inadvertantly left off of the list. I will fix that now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: