Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, since I'm limited on time I'm going to do this by the seat of my pants and if anybody has any questions we'll deal with them as they come up.

BASIC RULES:

Take one of my E3 photos and do something creative with it. At the end of the month we'll vote on all of the entries and the top three winners will get a prize to be determined some time next week.

MORE DETAILED RULES:

Okay, there's not much else to it. Take one of the photos and do something creative with it can mean a lot of things and I don't even think that I could possibly list them all. On the most basic side, you could add a caption to it with a paint program, you could alter it with Photoshop (check out this page for an example of what I mean - image intensive), or you could write a story about what's in the photo, or you could write a haiku about it, or... you get the idea.

The only real restriction is that we have to be able to somehow view the results of your effort in order to vote on it.

The voting will be done using the forum poll functionality so only registered users will be able to vote.

I haven't decided about where entries should go. Perhaps they can be posted in a new topic, or you could send them to me to put on a web page (that way you guys don't have to worry about hosting the resulting images).

Any questions?

[ 07 June 2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Jay Adan ]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, one thing that I thought of right off the bat is that entries need to be suitable for all ages. If you can't show it to your mom, your little sister, or somebody elses mom or little sister then it isn't acceptable.

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I would just move my image over here to help you out Jay.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Ok heres my entry......lol
hope it is clean enuff...

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

*laughs hysterically*

Nice entries... now I have to do one.

*rushes off thinking it will help*

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

[ 07 June 2002, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: MechTech ]

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

I just could not help myself.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Poor, poor, Jay. First a Paladin, now this?? Why Why????

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

ROFLMAO!!!!
I dunno, maybe Jay's just always been a girl and never told us for some reason
By the way, i think this contest should have multiple sections. Like best poem, best hiaku, best caption, best photocropping/editing because it might be kinda hard to compare and compete with somebody with good (or any) photo editing tools

[ 08 June 2002, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Tiger ]

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Idea from Messiah...Blowman blow.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 12:37 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

anyone else? lol

[ 09 June 2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: MechTech ]

Mogor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Jay looks so... odd... If only he just told us the truth about him. But now the truth has been told, and he has learned the hard way.

bladeles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Jay's got one hot body, for sure. I would never leave the house if I had one of those!

Messiah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

This is sad peeps, only 2 people posting images. I just hope that others are emailing Jay their entries.

I hoped there would be atleast 3 winners since the top 3 images win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: