Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

E3 2002
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:45 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Secret project = RISK.

I'm too busy to formalize the contest today... Sorry folks. I'll get to it by the end of the week.

FieryDove

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Risk would be fun.

Any ideas on Majesty 2 or is there a thread somewhere I missed?

Thanx!
Cheers,
FD

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

We're sort of in a holding pattern with Majesty 2 at the moment. It's very close but sometimes these things just take time to finally get moving.

FieryDove

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the reply Jay.

Can't wait to hear the news when it does happen!

Cheers,
FD

Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:12 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

What ever happened with Majesty: Treasure Hunt?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:27 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Jay said too many other projects came on board...

Mogor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

So no treasure hunt? NOOOO!!

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Treasure Hunt isn't dead... it is in hibernation though.

When we started it we had planned to do some smaller games to fill in the gaps between larger projects. What happened was that we stopped having gaps between larger projects and started having overlap. That means no time for small projects. That ALSO means that Cyberlore is a healthy, happy company.

We're actually looking to move into a bigger space very soon and start hiring on more people. We're already looking for a programmer and we'll be adding a couple of designers in the near future as well.

E3 was pretty dang incredible for us. We couldn't possibly take all of the potential projects that we are currently talking to publishers about. Some of those projects would just knock you off your feet if I could mention them publically.

So, while I lament the fact that Treasure Hunt hasn't been completed and may not happen any time soon it is for very positive reasons (rather than negative ones) that make this a reality.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh... No.

My Bad. I took yesterday off so I'm a day behind where I wanted to be this week.

Let's get started with it anyway and I'll fill in details as needed.

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I made the worst image so I win that right? Can I get a large can of air as the prize?

Also I think you may have missed my last question of if its only one entry per person or enter as often as you like time of thing.

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

This mean the The E3 Photo Contest is on hold too?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: