Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

E3 2002
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 12:01 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I figured that rather than use that topic that has been here for over a year I'd start a new one (that can also stick around for a year).

Tomorrow I get on a plane and head out to that sensory overload that we like to call E3.

While there I will be showing off MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries - and our other secret project will probably be announced as well. As soon as I know it has been I'll try to post here from the show.

While I'm out I'm going to try to pick up some good swag to give away here. I think that I'll leave Seth in charge of figuring out how to go about that... or maybe I'll just figure it out after I get back.

So, you all have a good time while I'm gone. Twy will still be here to keep everybody in line.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

I wanted to visit my mom in Phoenix then drive to E3 this year but, I won't have time. Have a good trip.

Ummm, never mind I was thinking of SIGGRAPH not E3 that I won't be attending this year. Though I did attend a past E3 with a media pass (The Nintendo 64 was the big buzz that year).

[ 21 May 2002, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: wavefront ]

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm... E3 isnt an open show. You have to be invited to get in there. The only major open show I know of is the Tokyo Game Show, but that is very hard to get to, judging it is so far away.

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Events like that make me want to get an application for a gaming magazine just so I can get in. That place is the second Heaven to gamers
Anyway, have a good trip, and have fun!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

There are loads of gaming sites around that give good reviews of a games at E3 so it doesn't make it so bad that us average Ol' Joe's can't get in. Have a great time, Jay. See you soon.

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/?newtab go there now! E3 MADNESS HAS BEGUN!

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 11:02 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

*sits in the corner grumbling because he's jealous that Jay can go to E3*
not fair..

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:15 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, you don't have to be invited to E3, you just need to be able to prove that you are in the industry.

I'm out now, folks. See ya in a week!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Bring me back some good news about Majesty2 and the Borg project!!!!!!!!

Mogor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Please tell us some cool news about upcoming games that you see.

Ronnie

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a short note but my boyfriend has written a game to be published (awaiting release date) called mutton that is going to be shown on the Guildhall Leisure stand at E3

Grumbold

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

..prays for Maj2 news..

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

Somebody PLEASE!! take some more shots of the life size cougar for the MechAssault advertisments!! Also I have my checkbook ready if I can afford to buy it, pay for shipping and pay for my divorce when my wife see it in the yard, when E3 2002 is over......lol

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
Just a short note but my boyfriend has written a game to be published (awaiting release date) called mutton that is going to be shown on the Guildhall Leisure stand at E3

If it isn't M2, then it can wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: E3 2002 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MechTech:
Somebody PLEASE!! take some more shots of the life size cougar for the MechAssault advertisments!! Also I have my checkbook ready if I can afford to buy it, pay for shipping and pay for my divorce when my wife see it in the yard, when E3 2002 is over......lol

Thanks for reminding me. I'll be sure to get some good pictures of that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: