Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

We're off to E3!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 1:08 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

That's what was printed on the back of the box label.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 2:10 am    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

That's cute how Goldy thought she wouldn't win but she did. hehe
Oh hey Goldy, when you said you got some Majesty pins
4 Majesty Button Pins
1 Dirgo
1 Flaire
1 Nerni
1 Yeti
Who or what are these Flaire and Nerni? I don't remember anything called these names in either Majesty or the expansion.
And by the way, do you think Cyberlore would do well to market these pins on this site?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 8:41 am    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

Flaire is a Solarii and Nerni is a Gnome.

There are 2/ziplock baggy with a blue insert describing the characters on the buttons and a dice game that may be played by 2 players with the enclosed buttons (dice not included).

Here are the character descriptions:

The Yeti is really, really big, and really, really mean. He enjoys eating heroes and beating people up.

Nerni is the rarest of heroes...a Gnome Champion. He enjoys laboring in filth and beating people up.

Dirgo is a visually impaired cyclops. He likes knocking down buildings and beating people up.

Flaire is a follower of Helia. She likes summer days, long walks in the desert and beating people up.

Hmmm.... I detect a common theme here....

Cute souvenirs, but I would be more inclined to buy a shirt, probably cause I already have two Button Men dice games (dice not included).

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:14 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm... sounds like an interestin' group, but I think I'd have to agree with Goldy and desire a T-shirt more... not sayin' there's anything wrong with those guys, mainly cause I don't want to get 'beat up'!!!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 3:13 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if you were kidding or not, but those buttons are for sale on the site. Check out the "store" page.

Button Men is a cool little game by CheapAss Games (yes, that's really their name). We licensed the concept to create Majesty buttons to give away at Gencon - a really big game convention in Milwaukee. We did it two years in a row and they were a big hit.

If you want to know more about the game head over to http://www.beatpeopleup.com.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 9:35 am    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

sounds kewl... and is the mousepad new? I don't recall seein' that before... and now all we NEED is a T-shirt!!!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 1:05 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

The mousepad has been there for quite some time.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

NOOOOO!!!!!! I cant belive I just found out about this old contest now! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!! WHY??? OH WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME LORD O' MIGHTY? WHY???

[ 26 April 2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Mogor ]

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

So, we quoted the dictionary way back then too?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

It's almost that time again...

Next Tuesday I board a plane to Los Angeles. The place where I grow'd up. I'll be out there again for E3.

I will mostly be spending my time at the Microsoft booth showing off... unannounced stuff.

Infogrames will also be making an announcement about the other game that we haven't been able to talk about yet.

That means that when I get back I'll have much more to say about what we're currently working on than I have in a long time.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

Good, in return we will be able to give you some of the praise we have been holding back from you in anticipation of the E3 announcements.

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

A HA! MAJESTY 2? PLEASE?

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

Don't get your hopes too high Mogor, I think if it was Majesty2 he would've given a couple hints

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:01 am    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

Let me get that out of the way.

Majesty 2 is not what Infogrames will be announcing. It is moving forward though. I'm hoping that we'll be able to tell you all something solid about that in the very near future.

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:30 am    Post subject: We're off to E3! Reply with quote Back to top

... And don't forget to bring back some good swag this time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: