Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 7:05 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Then you haven't played mine yet... you only get Dauros (particularly for Paladins) in my quest.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 5:41 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm I might have left Barbs on... oh well

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 9:09 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

In the quests I played, I discovered that, while you started out with specific stuff, you could pretty much access anything else once the game started... I don't remember any quests where Temples were edited out, but I don't think I got as far as Madness's game.

- Twy

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Daboyz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 9:26 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Twy-

Did you put the .btd files into the Build Tree folder or Build Tree Data folder?

If they are in the Build Tree Data folder, all you get is the default setting for build tree. If the go into the Build Tree folder, then the ones associated with each game should come up if named correctly.

Colin

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 10:18 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

They're in the Build Tree folder, not the data folder.

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:42 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Been playing 'The Sage and the Wyrm'. Fought off the hordes of dragons but now the friggin' map's so d*mn big that I think I'm going to have to build an Outpost to get my extremely slow heroes to the other corner of the map without getting killed

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:45 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Well folks, this will be the last weekend to purge into all these great quests. Tuesday is the last day for voting... again, good luck to everyone who participated. All of you at least get my vote for effort, whatever that's worth...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 8:18 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Today's the last day to vote, folks. If you haven't voted yet you have to do it today.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

housefish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:28 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

HEY! so who won?!

housefish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I hope you guessed dwarven defense.

Gurkan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I guessed on one and if I win I whant 15 copys of Majesty+exp to me and my friends. *lol*

Korben

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 4:11 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by housefish:
I hope you guessed dwarven defense.

I wish you luck, that was my choice.

How long it takes to count under 60 votes

Korb

housefish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:15 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I can't imagine there were over 60 votes. I wonder why it is taking so long for the results.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Dragon was waiting for the weekend...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:15 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

...well, good thing I'm a patient man.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: