Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:43 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

You can vote on your favorite contest entries here:
http://cyberlore.com/cgi-bin/EventHandler/EventHandler.pl?action=entryform&id=&filename=quest

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 12:04 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Let the games begin...
Good Luck to All Participants!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mardoc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:22 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

How long will the voting be open? Please have it last through the weekend, so that I have the time to try the entries.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 9:46 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

It's open till the 15th... plenty of time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 9:05 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it should be open until the 16th.

I wanted to make sure that everybody had a chance to try out all of the entries. Also, not everybody comes here daily, or even weekly. Two weeks should give everybody a good shot at being around for the voting.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Daboyz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 9:46 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I think the two weeks idea is great. We had a 256 meg dimm croak on us and according to our RMA should be here today or tomorrow so we can play all the entries (I have a bad feeling 128 megs may not cut it for our entry, Sage and the Wyrm.)

Colin

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:08 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

Downloaded the quests, tried some of them out.

Still can't complete any of them . Perhaps my Majesty skills have rusted beyond hope?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:50 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

No , Talespinner, it's not you. All of these quests are "Expert" level quests. I tried most of them and they were all too hard. Steven's played most of them and won, but his Majesty skills are far above my own.

I consider myself an "Advanced" level player while Steven is definitely on the "Expert" level.

Not only were the quests too hard, they weren't any fun for me as a result of their difficulty. I gave up.

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 8:01 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

was mine really that hard? I tried to make a quest that was advanced level.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 11:35 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

One More Week To Go!!!

Hope everyone is tryin' out these quests and finding a favorite... I know I can't wait for it to be over with so I can try some of them out also...

Daboyz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit, the quest we posted is very hard. We can't beat it all the time. On the other hand, that's not the hardest quest we have. My oldest son, Sean, came up with a quest that we're lucky if we can beat 25% of the time. And the funny thing is, the "rating" syste, puts it as an expert quest, whereas we have other quests rated at "Master" which are a lot easier (We've found that a lot of the "Master" level quests tend to be "if you can survive the first ten days to get your city to a liviable and self defensible size, then the next 30-70 days are just clean up".

Colin

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:37 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I know mine was on "Expert" level, but with the all the Lvl. 10 heroes runnin' around, I never lost a single game I played of it...

to Twy, and everyone else having difficulties with my quest... I'm sorry! It was definitely NOT my intent.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:57 pm    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
I know mine was on "Expert" level, but with the all the Lvl. 10 heroes runnin' around, I never lost a single game I played of it...

to Twy, and everyone else having difficulties with my quest... [b]I'm sorry!
It was definitely NOT my intent.[/B]

Hey, Mad - there was no offence at all, at least to me! I was just commenting on how difficult it seemed to me, but I wasn't really pissed off or anything - all I was thinking is that I'll need more time to figure out how to beat them.

I'll give them another shot this weekend and see how it goes.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 8:09 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played the last two yet, but I thought the first three or four were okay. The one with all of the old bosses, that seems to depend on placement as in whether the spiders will beat on your castle first or the guilds. And the Sage and the Wurm I only tried once so far and failed; have to give it another go

------------------
Thwip!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:58 am    Post subject: Voting Booth for the contest is Now Open! Reply with quote Back to top

I don't remember the names of the quests, I just load 'em and play 'em, and click 'em off the list as I go.

With the exception of the one that starts out with United Faiths, though, I've beaten everything I've played using Barbs... what a surprise.

It's always fun to build the Embassy, gather some WoDs and RoK 'em.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: