Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Majesty Swag Marketplace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

I've started adding more stuff to our Cafe Press store.

Today it was two new mugs. The Gnome Mugs. The smaller one has the Gnome portrait and says "I'm just a Gnome". The larger mug shows the Gnome Champion portrait on one side and the other says "I am a CHAMPION!".

You can check them out here: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=cyberlore,cyberlore01

I'm thinking of adding one or two new things a week. These are this weeks. What would you like to see next week? (Okay, maybe not next week since I'll only be in the office for two days).

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 2:31 pm    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

'Sister Decay' and 'Muddy Puddle' nurturing their own little 'Disciple of Madness'

or maybe just a cultist with the words "I always wanted one of these... I think"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 6:29 pm    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

Geez, ya just had to do it, didn't ya, Jay? I'd been thinking that the Majesty store was a fine idea, but not really something I'd be interested in...I already have enough t-shirts, yadda yadda yadda....and now you have Gnome coffe mugs!?!. I honestly didn't think that I'd be interested in getting anything, but now....

Gnomes are just so cool. This might be the thing that makes me pay a visit to the shop.

Is it wrong to thank a marketing guy for coming up with a cool marketing idea?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:40 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

You know, I always approach this kind of stuff from the selfish "what do *I* want to buy" direction. My assumption being that I'm a fairly typical fan myself so if I like it, somebody else probably will too.

Seems like it worked this time.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 6:31 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

A Wizard mug is what you need. On the back it could say, "Where did I put my spellbook?" or it could say, "I'm melting!"

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 7:11 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

Dwarves are my favorite...

------------------
Thwip!

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 8:21 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
A Wizard mug is what you need. On the back it could say, "Where did I put my spellbook?" or it could say, "I'm melting!"

Oooh. Both of those would look good on a mug. Especially "I'm Melting" (you know, referencing hot coffee as well as the line).

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 3:08 pm    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet! I have added that to the "Super Store" link on Majesty-Dragon as well.

Keep 'em coming!

I am looking into my crystal ball and seeing a mug that reads "Here Comes Java!"

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:06 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

You gotta bring a paladin something in there...

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 9:00 am    Post subject: The Majesty Swag Marketplace Reply with quote Back to top

One of the problems with the hero portraits is that they aren't very big so we can't, for example, make them fill out the back of a t-shirt without a serious drop in quality. They could go on the pocket of a T though, and certainly on the mugs like I did with the Gnome.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: