Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 10:24 am    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

Following on the heals of Majesty-Dragon, we've opened up a Cyberlore store on Cafe-Press.

We had originally intended to have the initial run of products strictly for Cyberlore employees and then make it public.

Well, I decided that I wanted to folks to have a shot at the initial run of products as well and at the internal Cyberlore prices. When we finally do go completely public the prices will be bump up a bit so that we might actually make a little profit on the things.

In any case, you can, right now, dash over to our Cafe Press store and have a look at our T-shirts and mug. I particularly like the Mug as it has art on one side and "I'm down with that your Majesty" on the other.

My plan is to regularly change out the art that you can get on the various items (as well as include the mouse-pad in the near future). So you might see things like hero-themed mugs or other artwork (like Dave White's cool Desktop images).

Anyway, the store can be found at http://www.cafepress.com/cyberlore

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

[This message has been edited by Jay Adan (edited 22 June 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jay Adan (edited 22 June 2001).]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 12:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the link - Thanks for pointing out the problem.

I'm working on a few more items today as well.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:18 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks so much, Jay!

----------------
If I only had a brain...
Of course, it does help me relate to healers...

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:43 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you've all had access to it for a while from us directly, but I added the mousepad to the Cafepress store.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:11 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

This absolutely positively ROCKS!!!!!!

I can't wait to order our shirts... the whole family's gonna be stylin' and profilin' in MAJESTY-WEAR!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

- Twy

------------------
Rule 1: He who messes with the Forum Mommy gets the SKILLET.
Rule 2: See Rule 1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:10 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

Jay, the link above doesn't seem to work.

------------------
George Ledoux - VoiceOvers 'R Us
------------------------------
"How 'bout some more beans, Mr. Taggert?
I think you boys have had enough!"

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:27 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

George,

When your browser fails to find the URL, backspace and delete the period at the end of the address that Jay inadvertantly put at the end.

Goldy

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:41 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Goldy! That little *period* almost ruined my day.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy,....Can't wait for my stuff!!!

Jay, thanks for doing this and a big THANKS for putting, "I'm down with that Your Majesty" on the mugs.

------------------
George Ledoux - VoiceOvers 'R Us
------------------------------
"How 'bout some more beans, Mr. Taggert?
I think you boys have had enough!"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 3:35 am    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

I just wish I had a credit card...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
silly toy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

so do i i hate being broke

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 8:57 am    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

I stopped using credit cards a long time ago. What I DO use is one of those fancy debit cards that acts like a credit card (in that you can make online purchases with it) but takes the mooney out like your standard bank/ATM card.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:52 am    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

the only problem is you need a "checking" account for one of those... I only have a "savings" account so as not to blow all my "school" money. But it's all good cause one of these days...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:28 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

BTW -

Cafe Press is running a special this week so if you wanted to get a Mousepad it would only be $5.99!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=cyberlore

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

These are really cool, BTW, is there gonna be more stuff in the fututre? As in different t-shirts with different pictures?

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:54 pm    Post subject: Majesty T-Shirts - Just for you! Reply with quote Back to top

D'Oh!! and I have already placed my order... oh well, it's all good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: