Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 12:44 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

We're doin' another chat.

Head over to GameSpy Arcade and join us to chat about Majesty, the expansion, and what else Cyberlore is up to (okay, we might not be able to say too much about that, but you never know).

The time is 4:00pm Pacific, or 7:00pm if you live on the east coast like us.

Be there or be a dodecahedron.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

housefish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 1:09 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

cool beans!

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... I dunno. I've been a dodecahedron before and it wasn't so bad. Wouldn't mind doing it again....

I'll have to think about this.

------------------
Jay will always be the Real Sovereign... I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 5:10 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Adan:

Be there or be a dodecahedron.

Is that a 12 sided polygon?

Jay, will Cyberlore of Majesty/Dragon or GSA be saving the transcripts and posting them later. Korben asked me to save him a transcript. 7:00pm Eastern is 3:00am in Finland.

I don't have any problems saving them for Korben but sometimes I can't make these dates. (Family comes first .)

Anyhow. I am sure Korben is not the only European Forum Member who won't be able to stay up so late.

Goldy

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
morten-larsen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 5:21 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

What time is that in Denmark? By the way. I NEED NEW FREE QUEST!!

Mogor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 9:09 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

I will probably be there, but i might be busy becase I have a soccer practice, how long will it be? i might miss a bit of the begginning?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 2:39 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all,

Even if you miss a bit of the chat, you can usually find a complete transcript available for download on Majesty-Dragon after the chat is over.

The Cyberlore chats are always a LOT of fun -- I encourage everyone to attend!

- Twyster

------------------
Jay will always be the Real Sovereign... I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:19 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

This should be fun but remember you need to have the Gamespy Arcade software installed to participate live. Just a friendly reminder to any new folks and forgetful veterans.

------------------
George Ledoux - VoiceOver Dude
------------------------------
"While I'm away your Majesty, you'll be in
the capable hands of Sir Roger Moore."

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 3:47 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Dang, I guess I can't some, my school concert is gonna be starting at 7:15 and gonna end at 8:45, i might be able to come at the end, if it ends earlier than expected.

------------------
-Mogor

Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:09 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Chat logs will be available on Majesty-Dragon the day after the event. This will be a moderated chat so everyone will not be able to talk at once, but you will be able to submit your questions to the moderator. That way everyone should be able to keep up with the answers. If you have specific questions you want asked, e-mail me.

Also, make sure to go to the Majesty room in GameSpy Arcade, not the expansion room.

Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 7:35 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight in GameSpy Arcade, join StrategyPlanet and Majesty-Dragon for an exclusive chat with the gang from Cyberlore Studios -- the folks behind the fantasy-based strategy game, Majesty. Drop by the Majesty lobby and pick their brains about their ever-evolving kingdom, and specifically the Majesty Expansion as well as future projects. [4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM East Coast, 10:00 PM GMT - Click here to CHAT]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:24 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

We're all looking forward to the chat tonight. Hope to see most of you there!

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

bladeles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:28 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

What is discussed? New products? Majesty 2? Or is it simply for fan feedback?

------------------
...blooooddddd....

Golem XV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:42 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

i think i can be there but i never know the way things will go if im not best wishes to those that are there and i will be reading the transcript *cough* *cough* goldy

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

housefish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

pretty much its ask anything you want related to cyberlore. Course they just won't tell you anything the dont want to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: