Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New Downloadable Quest Coming
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DejaMorgana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:24 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

All hail Cyberlore! Never, or at least never since the early versions of Zork, has a software developer been so attentive to the hearts of their players.

<--- Of course, if this isn't compatible with the old version, I'm going to be much less impressed. Still haven't had a chance to get NE yet. --->

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:34 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

The new quest is going to be a Northern Expansion quest, using all of the new buildings, monsters, hero behavior, etc.

The new downloadable quest will appear in the Northern area of the map - along with all of the new Northern Expansion quests.

The name of the new quest will be "Balance of Twilight".

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

DejaMorgana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:43 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry if that last remark came out overly snotty. I appreciate the effort even if this quest only works with NE games. But I'll be sad...

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:50 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Yipee! Hooray! Woohoo! Yaaay! And all those other exclamations! Three cheers for Cyberlore!
P.S. Congratulations, Goldy, on becoming a Legendary Hero.

------------------
The law of the Forum Mommy is above all others.

tdewey10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:51 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Great. Though I feel a bit sorry for the mac people. Hopefully they get NE eventually.

FFDREAM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 11:05 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

So they finally live up huh? not that I doubted you .

Animedragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 11:09 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Do not worry about us mac folk, our day will come eventually

It is great to hear that another quest is being presented! Let's us know you are always thinking about us. Thanx

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 5:07 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a definite date yet?

[This message has been edited by Xetu the Strong (edited 07 April 2001).]

Tajma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 3:02 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
I think Tajma has been in his office. He identified certain behavioral patterns he had witnessed or participated in at his office and drew the conclusion that these patterns might also be occurring at Jay's office..

Sorta like the Dilbert comic strip.

Goldy

DOH!!! I think I said too much.

------------------
Tajma

This issue no longer equals total logic.

Armchairking

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 11:37 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Great - Another downloadable quest ! Will it be harder than Wrath of Krolm ? WOK is really fast paced.

------------------

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:26 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

It ain't fair. For some stupid reason the shops in my city don't even know the nothern expansion exists. And buying it from the net cost a crap load of taxes. A game costs me 250% more then the retail price when i buy it over the net. So please tell me the game is exported to the netherlands.

PLEASE!!!!

------------------
Born in the light of Dauros, raised in the light of Dauros, died in service of Dauros.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2001 9:33 am    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

I'm told that the pace will be different from WoK, but still very challenging.

I'm not going give away anything on this one. You'll have to discover it when it comes out.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2001 4:04 pm    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

No hints?

------------------
Felix Istarus Dies!

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 12:42 am    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

Will we have to download the new multiplayer patch thingie to have it work or will it work with just the 1.3 patch?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 9:09 am    Post subject: New Downloadable Quest Coming Reply with quote Back to top

The multiplayer patch only affects multiplayer so it shouldn't be needed to use the new quest.

That's a good question though and I will make sure.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: