Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Expansion... finally coming!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animedragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 6:06 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

That is how it is with all mac games... *sigh* So, all you PC people start buying it like mad!!! Need that expansion!!!...
I did here that they are thinking about the port at the moment, but that is still just the 'thinking' phase... anything could happen! Hopin for the best!

------------------
...it does not matter when or where it starts, just what is left in the end.

Mintof

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 10:04 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I got fed up waiting for the Mac version of Majesty and bought the PC version. Then when the Mac version came out, I bought it too! I was just hoping to skip the PC step this time around.

SirPetros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 8:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

question for Jay: is there anywhere in the immediate vicinity(read: western mass) where i might find this sucker? i'd even be willing to drive up to the studios to pick one up LOL

clipinski

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 8:58 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Try Wal-Mart guys! That's where i found my copy. They had 3 boxes, sitting sideways on top of some other stuff - totally away from the new release section.

Luckily, I knew what I was looking for

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 10:41 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

found mine at Wally-World also... still in the shipping box sittin' in a cart... but at least they had it and it was the only place I looked for it... hate drivin' into the city if I can help it!!!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
SirPetros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 12:41 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I'd LOVE to buy the pc expansion...but none of the stores around here seem interested in selling it. Babbages still doesn't recognise it as a product, ebworld has been saying something different every day...i just want this game!!

UConnBBall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 1:08 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I just have one thing to say. Dissappointed. I play 95% online and MajX doesn't work. Why? I know you said in another thread that a patch is coming out, but the game has been finished for months. Is it a correct view that multiplay is just not a priority?

-UConn

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:56 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

No, this is just a stupid oversight.

This all goes back to the problem with the attempted move to Games.com.

Majesty was set up to play on the Zone exclusively. When Hasbro Interactive decided to go with Games.com, they pulled support from the Zone before making sure that this wasn't going to affect any of the games. Well, it did.

When we created the patch of Majesty, we also created the patch for the Expansion (since we knew that they would both experience the same problem) and sent them to HI for testing and final approval. The Majesty patch went through the whole process without a problem and we assumed that they were on top of the MajX patch as well.

Well, we didn't follow up on it because we thought that they were on toop of it and it slipped through the cracks over there.

Basically, we both dropped the ball and I apologize.

Luckily, the ball has been picked back up. Infogrames was doing final evaluation of the patch yesterday and I'm supposed to have word on it today.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

UConnBBall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 1:29 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Jay for explaining the problem. I feel sorry for the strong message, but people that know me know I love Multiplayer only Thanks for always answering post ASAP, and providing the information. I know its not the easiest job in the world to try and please everyone since that is what all PR job entails.

-UConn

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 2:49 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

No problem. I felt pretty dumb because of the situation and I'm trying to make sure that it gets cleared up as soon as possible.

The latest word is that Infogrames hooked up with the GameSpy Arcade guys this morning and were finishing up the testing.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

SirPetros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:15 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Walmart here doesn't seem to stock it. I've gone every day since friday.....

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Electronics Boutique in Hadley, Ma has it Sir Petros. As of closing time on Wed. Mar 28th they had at least two copies on the shelf.

Ven

SirPetros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 5:09 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks...i'll go up and check it out tomorrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: