Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Expansion... finally coming!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 10:07 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
Aww c'mon Goldy! What's so dangerous about tigers?

Just having fun pulling a Tiger's tail. It took you long enough to notice.

Goldy

------------------
I'll be back......!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 5:53 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, I read about the new building, spells and monsters but i read nothing about new heroes. are there gonna be new heroes?

My first post.

------------------
Born in the light of Dauros, raised in the light of Dauros, died in service of Dauros.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 9:36 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, but the original heroes will have some new tricks up their sleeves.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Gurkan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 5:05 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I just wonder if Kevin Manthei is going to do the music the expansion to.
I loved his music in the first game.

Ice Potato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2001 1:02 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm back from the dead, to find that MajX is coming out! Ye-haw! Uh-oh... Can someone lend me some cash? :P

Knighzer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2001 4:01 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand why everyone is glad that the expansion is coming out seperately. Whether it came out seperately or as a bundle, the price was going to be around the same price. IMO I would like the bundle package even though I own Majesty.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2001 5:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Knighzer,

Everyone's mainly just excited that the Expansion is coming out. Although many of us would have preferred a Gold package, there aren't too many people who will complain because all we really want is the Expansion. So it doen't really matter if it's separate.

The Gold package will probably be released late this year.

- Twy

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
SirPetros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2001 4:46 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

www.ebworld.com had advertised that the expansion was going to ship on 03/21/01. Today they don't list such a product at all...what happened, anyone know?

Grizpin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:07 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure what happened either. Software Etc. also had it listed for release today but they did not get it. They told me possibly tomorrow but EB was saying the 23rd and he didn't understand why because they don't get shipments on Fridays. I know Jay sent email stating it was available but these are 2 of the top software chains and they always have titles before alot of other department store chains. So, where is it???

SirPetros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I want to know...as soon as I find a place that is selling it it will be in my grubby little hands....

SirPetros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 11:26 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Just as a followup, MajX is back on the ebworld site, listed as "now shipping", I called the local EB and they said it'd be there tomorrow. Gamestop andsubsidiaries won't see it for another few weeks, a la amazon.com.

Deliverer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 11:17 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I just picked my copy up at Wal-Mart. Rich on Gone Gold mentioned that he was told that there were copies there and his information was correct. The Best Buy that I stop at in Rockford, Illinois had 7 copies this morning and were out before I got there at 8 pm this evening.

Wooooooooooo!!!! Thank you Infogrames for finally letting us have this one.

Zephyr22

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 2:01 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I checked out my local EB in Vancouver Wa and the person there said Infogames was shipping it with another game, so it had been delayed. I have no clue if he had any idea what he was talking about but GEEEEEZ I want the expansion!

Mintof

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 6:37 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Two others asked this question but I didn't see an answer. When will the Mac version of the Expansion set be ready?

RagingSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 5:51 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I am just guessing here and trying to do Jay's job , but here's what I think.

I think that the fact that the Mac version of the original game was going to be released was never set in stone, but rather depended on the popularity of the PC version, after all, there is a certain ratio of how many PC games are sold to how many MAC versions of the same game are, and I think that it is almost always the same.

Now, if the original game sold no copies or very few, and porting it over to the Mac would have made no sence (financial) no one would have done it! But apparently it was worth it so it was done..

Now I think that it is exactly the same with the expanson - I mean if the expansion only sells one third of the copies of the original Majesty, then I guess it would make no sense to port it over to the Mac.

So right now, no one has even the slightest idea regarding the release of the Mac version of the expansion!

There, Jay, was that anywhere near the current situation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: