Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Expansion... finally coming!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 9:48 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

No, there won't be a freestyle AI opponent in the expansion.

BTW - I've been trying to go through all of the quests in the expansion in preparation of the release. I can't tell you the number of times that I've gotten stomped by these quests. It's almost embarrassing.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

FFDREAM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

*tears start rolling down his eyes*

------------------
He who plays more, talks less.
Don't quote me on that.

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 1:48 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Why wont there be an AI kingdom to play against in freestyle???

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 6:07 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a question:
Is there going to be a Strategy Guide for NE?? I know that normally you don't make SGs for expansion packs but I was just curious....

Thanks.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

sexfiend007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 4:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

i keep looking for info on the x in my local stores and there's still no word. is it really coming before the end of the month?

------------------
make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun, thank you for calling.

DejaMorgana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:00 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno about this... I keep asking at EB and Software Etc. and most of them haven't even heard there was an expansion coming out, much less know when it will be on the shelves. Come on, people - my Priestesses are anxious to die, already!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:14 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, Xetu. If we all carried names that were descriptive of our personalities in real life it might help us to figure out who we want to avoid.

For example, if my name were Ms. Perfectionist, and perfectionists really hacked you off you would know you didn't want to get to know me and would not waste your time.

Just playing Devil's Advocate here. I once encountered a player at the Zone with the name Anita_Joint. Since I try to avoid people who I suspect might be into illicit drugs, I avoided that person. Very helpful.

Now people with generic names like, Tiger for example, are much more dangerous. They sneak up on you from behind when you least expect it. You never know for sure what you are getting.

Goldy

------------------
I'll be back......!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 1:55 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

so if you don't like houses or fish don't talk to me.

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:09 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry. I really didn't mean harm. It's just that I know that there are some younger kids browsing this forum like my sister, and I know what she doesn't know... Anyway, I'll delete the message above. So, anyway, my apologies to sexfiend007

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 6:46 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Xetu the Strong:
Sorry. I really didn't mean harm. It's just that I know that there are some younger kids browsing this forum like my sister, and I know what she doesn't know... Anyway, I'll delete the message above. So, anyway, my apologies to sexfiend007

Xetu,

You didn't do anything wrong. You expressed distaste over a name you found offensive. I agree. It is offensive. I react somewhat differently than you to this, however. I feel the bearer of the name is injuring him/herself far more than others are injured by it. He/she is alienating people before they ever meet. My feeling is this is not the correct approach for "winning friends and influencing enemies".

You don't need to apologize. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

Goldy

P.S. I will not be deleting my posts. I stand by them.

------------------
I'll be back......!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 7:30 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I think Goldy thinks I should repost my post, so here it is:
Quote:
Sexfiend007, your name's kind of...offensive. I really think you should change it. Just a suggestion.

And I think we're getting a bit off topic.
P.S. Check out my story at 1001 Ardanian nights!

------------------
It really gets annoying when my colleagues slack off...
Glory to Dauros!

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 11:26 pm    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Xetu as well. It is an offensive name and, in my opinion, a ridiculous name that shows a complete lack of maturity and imagination.

- Twy

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 8:42 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with everyone else (so far) about the name.

Tyriel: Maybe you could change the freestyle quest goals from Eliminate All Foes to a money-gathering type thing (or whatever else it has there)? I've found that Deal With a Demon and Elven Treachery were a bit more challenging since I had a deadline to get the money in... I have no idea what kind of settings you would use though; I haven't actually played any myself

------------------
Thwip!

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:20 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

Aww c'mon Goldy! What's so dangerous about tigers?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 6:40 am    Post subject: Majesty Expansion... finally coming! Reply with quote Back to top

I'll agree with what everyone has said so far. I, too, find the name terribly offensive and (like Twy said) with a complete lack of imagination and maturity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: