Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Apocalypse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'est finis. I tust I spelled that right. But anyway: It is finished. All that is left is to post the Epilogues. Cooker, if you or Ithacus want to post something more, please inform me first. I have everything planned out, so I would appreciate it if you cleared any additions of your with me.

To all of you invisible entities that may have been reading: I hope you enjoyed the ending, and found that it made up for the sometimes cumbersome story.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, well done.
did Morkiorosiph die again ?

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is offically longest story ever completed by majesty community, the original 1000k was ONLY 9 pages long :D

http://www.cyberlore.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=425

so is Sov III

http://www.cyberlore.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=670

but if we merge the entire SOV series, this is not the longest story.
Wink

that sais how long it is .

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker wrote:
yeah, well done.

???

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent job, both of you! I really enjoyed reading the story. Great ending! Whatever happened to Wither though? I think thats his name at least. The teratogenic with the glowing runes on him.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorotor wrote:
Cooker wrote:
yeah, well done.

???

hey Fal, is Morkiorosiph and the Ender's spear one and the same ?

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker wrote:
hey Fal, is Morkiorosiph and the Ender's spear one and the same ?

No ... What ever gave you that idea? The Ender's Blade is a weapon imbued with the power of destruction. When it takes a life, that person can never be resurrected or return in any other way to the living world. In the form of a sword, it was used to kill Morkiorosiph, thus prevented him from coming back (again). However, since Morkiorosiph was so powerful the Ender's Blade was also destroyed. Krypta later re-shaped it as a spear and gave it to her Avatar during the Cataclysm. Afterwards it was taken by Luna.

Wither? Well, he's still wandering Ardania, searching for a new lord. He plays no part in the immediate aftermath of the war, which is why he's not mentioned in the epilogues.
Several sequels are in order. However, I will never again undertake a story of such vast scope. Thus, if I do write them, they will be on a much smaller scale.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK fal, sorry for the confusion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: