Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Apocalypse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. It's nice to know that somebody's reading htis.
Oh, and sorry for the chaotic writing. I don't feel I'm doing as well as I might.

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

let's get this finished with Razz

1 grande finale, coming up.

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Demonic is technically grey, but it doesn't stand out as well as black, so I use black instead. I am Sorry for gross violation of the language code.

if you need any of it rewritten, I will be happy to comply.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And there you have it. Amaru's master plan.

Cooker wrote:
Demonic is technically grey, but it doesn't stand out as well as black, so I use black instead. I am Sorry for gross violation of the language code.

if you need any of it rewritten, I will be happy to comply.

Ah, I haven't been using the code myself, so who am I to quibble? As for rewriting, Mayhew proper is still in ruins, but that's not really a problem as I understand the wraith is assaulting the entire area.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emarius had better distract evil Alexandra fast, or else something worse will come of it. Xyra is already more powerful than before, and of a different kind. The evil spirit is trying to drain his life, but Xyra can now absorb and transform all energy into his own. This is exactly what he intends to do in regards to his assailant. As they both try to absorb the other, being of nearly equal strength, what will eventually happen is that they will fuse. And that will not be good. So, keep them apart by all means.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorotor wrote:
Emarius had better distract evil Alexandra fast, or else something worse will come of it. Xyra is already more powerful than before, and of a different kind. The evil spirit is trying to drain his life, but Xyra can now absorb and transform all energy into his own. This is exactly what he intends to do in regards to his assailant. As they both try to absorb the other, being of nearly equal strength, what will eventually happen is that they will fuse. And that will not be good. So, keep them apart by all means.

Yikes...

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A star wars theme plays in the background.

I can barely picture the sheer intensity and insanity of the draconic attack. So I described it as well as I could. The nemesis is distracted for now, but far from beaten. Only Agrela stand any chance so she might want to do something. Krolm want the dragons dead but he might not want his own creation to perish with them.

You might have noticed the whole Ardanian economy has being producing something all these time right, here you go Very Happy just when you thought raining frogs and fish were bad.

Xyra and his forces have now being pushed into the city/ruin proper. Hope that was enough of a light show for the story to continue :p

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fabulariax's move

All attacks on time and on target.

Harbingers (Jedis ?) should have pretty hard fight against all the mutated stuff in that town, but they should have a good chance of pulling it off.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the by, if anybody read my last post I suggest you read it again. I added quite a lot via edit.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that was very good Very Happy

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hope that was good enough Very Happy
proof-reading later.

private message away.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Barbarains still don't like dragons right ?
How would that strategy work ? I am waiting, and am amused.

All pieces of puzzle has came together at last.
Well except maybe one inside the temple Razz

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just two more conflicts for me to write. I think I'll do the Agrela/Nemesis one first -- i want Xyra's death to be the end of the story. But not now. Now, it's time for bed.

Last edited by Sorotor on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i will write a bit more to hopefully inspire you.
hope i don't end up counterproductive

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, let's finish this.

i think this story is longer then the original 1001Ardanian Nights. But without counting length of each I cannot be entirely sure.

We have gone a LONG way Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: