Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Apocalypse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOTOR?

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Knights of the Old Republic Very Happy

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for not being able to post anything earlier. Tell me if there is anything wrong with my current posts. I don't really understand the current situation with what the other dragons are doing and the harbingers and stuff, so I didn't write anything about Luciendus contacting the other dragons. Either of you could write a meeting between the dragons if you want, I don't mind. Ithacus obviously can't defeat Xyra himself, so I thought maybe he should try to help Trolban or Varren.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For the record, Only varren knows Krystallion's true nature (well, Alexandra does too, but that's rather irrelevant).

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tell me if there is anything wrong with what I most recently posted. I'm not quite sure what Ithacus and Trolban are doing currently, nor where they actually are now, so I didn't post anything to do with them.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trolban and Ithacus are hiding.

Sorry for being gone so long, although it seems I wasn't really missed. My computer was down a couple of days. (All right, that isn't so long, but it seems that way ... )

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha Fal, I thought you were in an accident that involves trailer trucks and streetlights Very Happy

Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is going on in New Valmorgen?

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

“Send all civilians south to find refuge in the cities there.”
“The Dragon Vestruen has placed traps that will destroy the city if they are activated.”

Well, the templar told people to evacuate. They went into a panic when they guessed the city might be attacked. They blindly ran south away from the city and the confusion added to fear. The teleportation gate apparently opened up In the middle of the lot. The confused mob ran right though.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And what did you think of that?

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that was amazing if you ask me .

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice of you to say so. :p

"You have come here,
To the seat of sweet Music's throne;
To that kingdom where all must homage
To music ... "

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dies irae, dies illa:
Solvet saeclum in favilla ...

This has been poised long enough. Now, it is time to bring this tale to an end.

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will certainly try to help

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anyting for awhile. I've been very busy with schoolwork, and I don't think that I will be able to post anything else.
I am still reading the story though, excellent work by the way. Good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: