Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Apocalypse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

good work falotar. I am sorry I have not found any inspiration for your story yet.

I wish you can help out dragon wars if you don't mind. I will try to spare what time I have outside the lab to help you out.

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

I will probably introduce some very deadly draconic invention in the next post, if inspiration strikes.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

All right - I haven't read the story yet, but I'm interested in the story. IT's funny, though; I was actually toying with the idea of an Ardanian future...But more technilogical. ^_^ Anyway...The second I get a bit of time - or a lot, as it may be - I'm going to read it. ^_^ And, hopefully, join.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

I think I might join...Mind if I take on a Flammifer? I think I have an interesting storyline for one. Are they all dedicated to Helia, beyond anything else? Did they ask to be turned into Flammifers? I just want to check and make sure.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, okay, here's some general background for the Flammifers. As I started in the Introduction to the Fourth Age, the orginally Flammifers were actually female bandits whom Helia approached. Helia offered them her power and eternal life in exchange for their undying service to her. They all accepted, pretty willingly (though it is not wise to turn down a goddess in a rage, and those women were smart enough to know that).
That event happened a hundred years previous to the story of Apocalypse. Of course, after the Flammifers became an established order, other women joined them. Among the powers I have listed in the Introduction, they are immune to disease and aging, and will live forever unless killed in combat. Also, Helia infused her rage and fiery spirit into theirs.
So, to answer your questions: yes, they are dedicated to her and they accepted the transformation willingly enough, especially the younger ones who went to Helia, instead of the original twenty who had Helia come to them.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Okay. Well...Still doable. ^_^ Um - the original twenty, are they all still alive? Or was one of them the one that died in the House Xyra destroyed?

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know. It needn't be - any one of their number could have been elected as the Representative, not necessarily one of the original. I'll leave it to you, Raist.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason...I find this very hard to write for. It might be a little while unless sudden inspiration strikes. Mayhew was given over peacefully, correct? No ruins? I just want to get everything straight...

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Handed over peacefully to Xyra, yes. But now the Dragons have attacked it for reasons best known to themselves. Everyone there would probably fight the Dragons, or flee. Unless the good Dragons come to their senses, there won't be anything left of Mayhew.

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

I have posted first half of my next post. I bet you can figure out what the second half will involve. I am still working on debugging the part I have posted, so feel free to ignore bad spelling, grammar, punctuation and structures. I will post the plot as well, so readers would not have to go though the painful process of figuring out my twisting plot.

Plot 3:
Black want to make a living out of rooting Mayhew, Gold disagrees, conflict ensures. Black dragon notices golem used to repair the city and suspect them of having combat abilities, however the gold dragons refuse to disclose any information on the golem. The black archon challenges gold archmage after a tip from the red archon. They intend to settle the treasure dispute on surface but their real intention is to test the strength of the automations.

Note:
Both firedrakes and blackdragons are intrested to see what gold dragons are up to.

[ 29. August 2003, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Merlin the Black ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

I probably will post something here tonight, however, debugging will have to wait for tomorrow.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Falotar:

Opps, I am too tired to write. I am sorry but I can offer another chapter at the moment. I am quite sure something will be written this weekend.

by the way, please read the private message and if you can, add a chapter of your own.

[ 30. August 2003, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Merlin the Black ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

good job falotar, something is coming, very, very soon.

a new private message was sent to inform you about the new toy.

[ 30. August 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Merlin the Black ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Falotar:

Please reply my private message.

The raw version of the entire chapter was posted. however, I have to work the bugs out of both part.

[ 30. August 2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Merlin the Black ]

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: about Apocalypse Reply with quote Back to top

Good duel, Cooker.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: