Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Apocalypse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh -- guess who's back?

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my main computer has being destroyed by a malfunction, i am afraid I can provide only a bit of help for now :D

I will jump in when I see an opening

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New characters

Sivion, lord of wisdom
Human male
Wizard 10, Draconian Wizard 15 Harbinger 10
Sivion is the leader of draconian wizard and Harbinger. He is trusted agent of Lady Erenull and is in command of a small party of adventurers at present. While quite old, he is strong in battle, and while well versed in Krytian lore, he is good natured and wise.

Karth of Silverblade
Human male
Warrior 10, Harbinger 5
Karth is skilled sale swords that have traveled much of Ardaina. He is a hardcore mercenary that always work for the highest bidder. The dragon, of course, pays a lot. But he is worth every last coin.

Starfire Lifebane
Elf Female
Priestess 10, Ranger 5
Starfire comes into her element in the wilds, with her bow and her shadow magic. Highly independent and works for no one. She never misses out on a chance to get rich. She found Karth in a mercenary guild one day and has not left him since.

Tarsha, lady of mysteries
Human female
Alchemist 10, Draconian Explorer 5
Tarsha has being handmaiden of Alexandra when she hid out in New Cheswick. She likes exploring as much as messing with chemical and compounds. She is highly skilled with a firelance. Though it makes one wonder how can one so frail withstand the tremendous kick of the weapon.

Zhao, Captain
Dwarf male
One of a few eastern dwarves. Zhao is a lot more serious then your average dwarf and has a deadly aim with a crossbow. He flies goods between the lands for a living. Recently Sivion commissioned him to run much more lucrative cargo.

Last edited by Cooker on Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

btw, I have being watching a lot of star wars. light saber anyone? cough cough.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

... Good opening.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tyhail VS harbringers :D

round one .... pwn3t ...

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I guessed. Well, the hHarbingers will have to wait 'til tomorrow to meet their gruesome fate. I'm going to bed.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what kind of fate is that ? Razz

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, actually, they'll meet a gruesome fate only if they keep shoving into Tyrhail's domain. If they're smart and withdraw, well, the Xyr-Mares has other things to occupy himself with. Now, to review all the plots in my head ...

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mind doing the exchange between the high king and the draconians? I canít write your characters very well, and the high king is definitely way too complex for me.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Note that Black Phantoms are not really undead. They respond to some spells affecting undead, but not others. Thus, for example, Control Undead and Harm Undead do not affect them, while on the other hand they answer the call of the ring of Twilight and other such powers. Their true nature remains a mystery, even in the Fourth age.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The command of the Order of Crimson is now complete. They have their Revered Mother, their Arbiter, and their First Sword. Now, for the next phase of the gods' plan.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope that satisfies you. Not everything came out the way I wanted, but you can't always exect perfection. Especially so late at night.

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will try to reply tomorrow. I am begining to pass out Very Happy

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOTOR stole my soul...
guess I will return after a while

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: