Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Sound Editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 4:27 pm    Post subject: Sound Editor Reply with quote Back to top

I opened up the Majesty Sound Editor, and as I was scrolling down the list, I found something called the hydra. There were sounds like hydra(gethit) or whatever it says. What is the hydra? I don't remeber seeing a hydra in the game.

------------------
-Mogor

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:06 am    Post subject: Sound Editor Reply with quote Back to top

If you look closely you'll probably find more things in the sound editor that aren't in the game.

When you do a game there are always things that don't make it to the final release. The Hydra is one of those things. I don't ever remember anybody ever talking about a Hydra before. That's pretty strange.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 5:30 pm    Post subject: Sound Editor Reply with quote Back to top

A hydra boss could have been really cool, too bad it never made it. Maybe if there is a Majesty 2, you could have one.

------------------
-Mogor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: