Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Daughter of Krypta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoDe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

I like to say a big aloha back to TaleSpinner, I think u great writer and it because of u and the rest of the gang ( Shifty, Falotar, Archmage, etc ), that i started writing. Your storys are so funny (i didnt put hilarious cuz im not sure on how to spell it ). Nothing more to say cept keep going.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, Thee And Thou me. It's always nice to know that at least someone is reading the stuff you churn out on the site

Hopefully I won't let this die again until the entire story is out.

www.fanfiction.net is another great place to post your stories - there are more reviewers there who give you pretty good insight.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

It's going to be a bit tricky now, because the past timeline is going to fade out, leaving just the present one.

I try to keep things interesting, but from what I've planned out, it looks like Daughter of Krypta is going end with a few loose ends hanging out. I dare not even think of writing a Book 2 to attempt to round those up - but then again, that's the essense of a good story - one that keeps you guessing and wanting to know more

Thanks for reading Falotar - no grammatical mistakes I hope?

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully? Interesting turn of events, TaleSpinner. Where are you going with the Rogues, I wonder?

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

None as far as I could see - but then, my eyesight is poor, and besides the story is too good to notice such trivia . . .

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaaaah! It's alive!
Seriously though, it's been -- three years? -- since the last post. I'm going to have to start reading it all over again.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

I've moved all of the posts into a single topic, given that the old Part 1 topic was written so long ago that I couldn't even access the Edit section to fix the missing GIFs Anyway, at least everything is all in one place now.

Started on Chapter 9. Hopefully, I can end this story by Chapter 11. Enjoy.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Well, as I said, I've read it from the beginning (thanks, TaleSpinner, for saving me the troube of dredging up the former "Part I"), and found I had forgotten just how good it was. I hope with all my heart that you will continue writing it!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Well, hope just brought about another post Enjoy.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, TaleSpinner. If your aim is to drive me mad, then you've got a good start. Leaving Lydith's thread hanging like that!
But, seriously, I like it. The Inner sect, whoever they are, must be behind Lydith's misleading visions, and I can vaguely guess at their motive, but that doesn't change that the fact that I'm still anxious to know the answer to the ever-burning question: what happens next?
Anyway, here's hoping that you post again tomorrow! Tomorrow by my time, anyway. I would guess that we have quite a time difference.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I love little posts which twist the plot

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

So that's the Temple's game. I wondered if Shadowlife was actually working for the Inner Sect . . . and I suppose she still could be, though it seems unlikely. Interesting.
But what in blazes did Lydith find in that cave!?

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Liches ? Reply with quote Back to top

My guesses are that the inner sects are all liches, and Lydith ran into one of them in the cave, while her friend ran into another one in the temple.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(glassy-eyed look)

..gotta finish this.. gotta finish this.. gotta finish this..

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Talespinner! You're alive! The All-Father be praised!
*deep breath*
Nice work... it's all coming together now...

"But what in blazes did Lydith find in that cave!?"
I think that can be worked out now by a process of elimination.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: