Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Daughter of Krypta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 6:37 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Man, has it been three weeks since the last post? Time just flies by..

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:08 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty good Talespinner, just one thing: It sounded at first that you were speaking in the past, but then with the dryad, it sounded like you were talking in the presesnt. So, which one is it? Or is it both? If it is, you should try to make it clear of the time differences. Other then that, prestty kool

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of magic-Antimodes of the white Robes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Who wants or needs any gods at all? I certainly don't. No divine force controls my life, and that's the way I like it. I choose my own destiny. I am slave to no man. Why should I be a slave to a god and let some priest or cleric tell me how to live?-Kitiara uth Matar

The blade must pass through the fire, else it will break.-Par-Salian

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

*blinks* Pardon? I don't get your meaning.

The new post is in the present. Lydith, Gameth and the cultist recently escaped the dryads and these priestesses are the ones pursuing them.

In this story, all the chapters begin with the present and then the rest of the chapter brings out the past. It's just a style of writing.

Timidor the Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 9:56 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

VERY cool story. I havn't read much better even out of normal books. Keep writing!

------------------
"Play nice, even if I don't"

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:59 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, ok, it just kinda sounded like you were writing in the past because of the ranger. It sayed that it had recently been resurected, so I assumed that it was Lydith in the past that resurected him.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Who wants or needs any gods at all? I certainly don't. No divine force controls my life, and that's the way I like it. I choose my own destiny. I am slave to no man. Why should I be a slave to a god and let some priest or cleric tell me how to live?-Kitiara uth Matar

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 6:55 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Oh, ok, it just kinda sounded like you were writing in the past because of the ranger. It sayed that it had recently been resurected, so I assumed that it was Lydith in the past that resurected him.

Oh, boy - was afraid something like this would happen.

Every chapter starts with a reference to the present. The rest of the chapter then deals with the past. Lydith resurrected the ranger 'Brinneck Trailblazer' at the beginning of Chapter 5, which was in the present. Chapter 7 starts with Sister ShadowLife (who is pursuing Lydith) coming up to the remains of the ranger which Lydith ressurected earlier in Chapter 5.

Perhaps I should put all the present stuff into a different font, like italics. I've seen some books which do that and it helps the reader wrap his/her mind on the sequence story.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, ok, I get it. The italics thing might help, but it is good(I don't know, mabeye I'm just thick, or something ) I DO like it though.

------------------

silly toy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 9:29 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

mumbles somthing about newbes

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 10:07 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

*blink*

Are you speaking about me? I'm not too new.....

------------------

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 9:08 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Silly Toy, what do you mean by, "mumbles something about newbies? It'd be nice to know....

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 12:49 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been a long, long while since my last post into this story, and that right now, we have a flood of fan-fiction coming in, but I suddenly found myself with one whole Saturday to myself with nothing urgent to do. So out came up the old Word document and I started pecking on it again.

Anyway, enjoy the next post!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 10:07 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

I always enjoy 'most everything you write, TaleSpinner.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 12:21 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good, keep writing Talespinner!

------------------

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:48 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

I'm guessing you've been busy Talespinner? Come on! Write!

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

And the story moves on...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: