Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Daughter of Krypta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 1:04 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

And for those who haven't figured it out yet, Lydith is special because she can 'hear' the undead.

In other words, I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 6:36 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

*gasp!* He knows too much!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 6:40 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, thanks for the comments - they really help spur the desire for writing.

I love writing comedy, and the best comedy I find is always the kind which you can relate to. In order words, the details I put in make Lydith's world a little more real to the readers, and then the funny events and drama come out with better flavour.

You should check out any story posts by Shifty Coindrop in this forum. Now there was a real good author who kept you page-turning (or mouse-clicking) through his story posts

[This message has been edited by TaleSpinner (edited 21 June 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 10:03 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

I did read some of his posts (in The War of Plagues). Pity he seems to have left...

rishad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:38 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, does this power have anything to do with that bloodstone, he wondered. Or maybe, with this whole granddaughter of Krypta thing...
Man, this is the best story here, the detail you put into everything is incredible, with the perfect mix of drama, comedy, and action. Wow, you should submit this to get published, maybe even make it a movie, eh?
--------
Rishad*

[This message has been edited by rishad (edited 21 June 2001).]

rishad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:20 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Hm, I looked at all 4 of the pages of this forum, I didn't see a Shifty Coindrop...

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:40 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Havn't read part two yet, but so far it's awesome. hope mine doesn't sound too much like yours. I started mine before I read yours. It's really great!!!!!!!!! (mine's called Krypta's Dark Light, tell me if you think it's to much like yours, and I'll try to change it)

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:47 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

No worries - I sort of guessed that a similar sort of story-line might occur because it's pretty common.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:58 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. Simply awesome!! You're a gifted writer, and I can't wait to find out what happens to Lydith!!!!!! Keep on writing!!

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, most wise and glorious Spinner of Tales! I entreat ye, keep on writing!

------------------
Praise Dauros!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:11 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Urmm.. My dog ate my word document

J/K I'll be posting soon enough - just haven't had the time to sit down and type it out

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 10:16 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Great!!!! I just have this feeling that ours are going to turn out the same....... O well. I f they do, hope they both rock!!!

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 2:46 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by rishad:
Hm, I looked at all 4 of the pages of this forum, I didn't see a Shifty Coindrop...

Want to read a good story by Shifty? Read his award-winning Rogue's Tale at Majesty-Dragon.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 2:36 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

And for posts in this Forum, see the unfinished "War of Plagues," the death of which might very well be attributed to Shifty's leaving.

silly toy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 5:24 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

i wonder when Daughter of Krypta will be updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: