Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about Daughter of Krypta
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Had this story in the works for quite some time now, writing bits and pieces of it now and then. Thought it would be a good time to start posting the first parts of it

Anyways, since we have so many stories involving priestesses, I thought that I'd contribute to that with a story that sheds priestesses in a different light.

This is to be a personally-written story, so please don't confuse this with the Tales from Forumia comedies, okay? Thanks.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did writing it!

Cheers!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 6:14 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Very good. It's very well thought out. I like it. Me want more!!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

bladeles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 9:46 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic setup, Spinner

Btw, you're 26, right? I'm 24... Where you from? I am in Tulsa, OK.

Also, how do you italicize? That would sure come in handy when writing these stories...

Thanx!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 8:13 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for your encouragements

Will be posting the next one soon.

bladeles, more info about me can be found in the Age. Gender. Likes. Dislikes topic in the General Majesty Discussions. I'm really far away from Tulsa - I hail all the way from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

Italicising and bolding are great features for story-telling. Learnt about that from Shifty Coindrop's posts

[This message has been edited by TaleSpinner (edited 15 January 2001).]

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2001 12:19 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Using HTML or UBB Code is what you use to italicize. When you're typing a message click to the right on the UBB Code is ON/OFF button. That will tell you everything you need to know about UBB Code. I know HTML but UBB Code is very similar. To do start the italics "tag" in HTML do < plus i plus > and then type what you want to type in the "tag." To end the tag put < + / + i + > . Hopefully you understand what I'm saying !!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:13 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Quiet day, isn't it?

Anyway, here's Chapter 2. I've written the story in a 'skipping time-line' fashion, meaning that you're actually reading about two different time-lines. I'm starting each Chapter with a current event and then the rest of the posts in the Chapter deal with past events. That way, it will hopefully inspire you to be intrigued about how Lydith eventually ended up as a priestess with a warrior and a cultist.

Either that or make you all as confused as hell

Anyway, enjoy the next post.

BOB emperor of mongolia

Location: Punakaiki, West Coast, South Island, New Zealand, MonBOBlia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:02 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

You've succeeded so far...
But then I confuse easily
when do we get some good old fashioned violence I know that its nioce to have a plot and some Info on charachters but some of us bloodthirsty animals want blood (preferably by the barrel) how about a sacrafice? Just one pleeeeeease i'll be good promise....?

Just my opinion Ignore me if you want (everyone else does )

P.S How about a shovel? hehehe

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:34 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Funnily enough, I normally GM hack-n-slash type adventures with my RPG group, and got feedback from them that I should put more emphasis on story development.

But anyway, I've scheduled a fight in the Chapter 3, but Chapter 2 is still mainly plot/character development.

Ah well, can't please them all

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:54 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, tried some fancy stuff with images.

Don't really like it though - will probably change it tomorrow.

Hmmm.. maybe put a small map of the place in the front?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 7:49 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Ah well, back from the writing board.

Aunt Daedra is the last character to the introduced into the story. Yeah, Aunt Daedra might sound a bit like the darker version of Aunt Pol - but what the heck, right?

Anyways, thank you for keeping up with the story if you've been reading it so far. I'll try to post another installment tomorrow.

Cheers!

Caber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 1:02 pm    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to say I'm reading the story and am thus far enjoying it.

BOB emperor of mongolia

Location: Punakaiki, West Coast, South Island, New Zealand, MonBOBlia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 12:16 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

You didn't answer my question about the shovel...

I like the way this story is going but In my opinion it should be punctuated every now and then with some raw unrestrained violence...Please?...Besides which it mentions in the info about the krypta that they do sacrafices in the temple How about an eye witness discription about that later on in the story?

silly toy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 1:04 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

can we see Sharielle torcherd

------------------
I follow you, i lead you about a round,
through bog, through bush through brake, through brier:
Sometimes a horse I'll be , some times a hound,
A hog a headless bear, sometimes a fire;
And neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn
Like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 1:17 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

Shovel? What shovel? Oh, that shovel - heh heh, just put it down real slow now..

I'll try to incorporate one in the next chapter - promise

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 1:31 am    Post subject: about Daughter of Krypta Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by silly toy:
can we see Sharielle torcherd

Umm.. no - I'm afraid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: