Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About ToF:Rise of the Rats
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back, one and all. This is the discussion of ToF:Rise of the Rats. Here's a refresher on the rules:
Rule 1: This is a comedy set in the computer-game environment of Majesty. That means gold pops over people's heads, Reward Flags float around and the Sovereign Jay is the computer player who's play-testing the game for Cyberlore. He does not have a character in the game - although the heroes can hear his voice cursing from above.

Rule 2: No super-heroes, please. Don't super-power your hero - this is to keep a good balance in the story.

Rule 3: Anyone can post - the best way to play this is to pick a hero that best suits you and name it after your forum name.

Rule 4: No Blowing Up Of Everything Please Unless You First Asked and Received Approval To Do So. Yes, This Means You Cooker/Merlin the Black/RingWraith or whatever you call yourself now.

Rule 5: No back-biting, please. This is a fun story board, so don't take out your grievences against another person in it. Do that some place else. I know that this is a fine line to walk for some of you, but the general idea is to keep things light, okay?

Rule 6: When someone starts a ToF, they should be the person who finishes the story.

Ok, so I'm new at starting a ToF, but the only problem I have is, mini descriptions of the characters.
I hope we have fun on this story, like we have many times in the best.

[ 13. September 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is a record... "How long it takes for somone to start(other than the story starter) in a ToF."
Please, I know we just ended Darkness Falls around wensday, but please, post as soon as you can. I can't move along untill atleast someone posts.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Notice you are the only one posting ?

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. Will, someone post, please!

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Soviet Rats, wow, Falotar, You are a genius.

M

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:30 am    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Can I join? I like stories about ratMen, I've written/participated in about four.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, you can join. I don't mind.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, guys. I will need a little help on the descriptions. If I do anything wrong of yur character's description, tell me what you want it to be. That would help me out a lot. I'm trying to research older ToFs for your descriptons.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Merlin the Black:
Soviet Rats, wow, Falotar, You are a genius.

You're being sarcastic, right?

And, Galen, ask me, and I'd be happy to tell you how to describe my characters.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

I have joined. Just to clear up any confusion the DDN is located in the story's city.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Well, so far we have a grand total of three authors. Where is everyone? (And I hope I won't be sorry I asked.)

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry guys, but I've been tied up with HoA stuff.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: About ToF:Rise of the Rats Reply with quote Back to top

Just a reminder: we have a ToF here! The two-week optimum deadline has long since been overshot, and the story is starting to gather dust in the Mausoleum of Unfinished Tales. We need to take it out, before someone decides to bury it altogether!

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could we finish this, please. It's been haunting me ...

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: need people ... Reply with quote Back to top

We need Tale and Afyld for a true TOF man ... I think I will save this one for the spring break ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: