Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Sovereign III"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: too much fighting ... too little speaking Reply with quote Back to top

Well, let's have a serious dialogue without our characters exchanging blow, should we?

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Blink* Cooker, you've frozen the entire Magisray line, and you expect them to be still and take it? Some of 'em might be a bit awe struck, but Riven has percieved this as another attack on her home; and she's not taking kindly to those, right now. ^_~

And your debate has been amusing to observe. ^_~ Gives me something to do in my down time. Wink Heh - wish I had some! Razz Anyway, I'll wait for you to reply, Falotar. Smile

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think your archons chose the wrong evil archmage, Cooker. If they want a civilised talk, they should have gone to Ephinmor.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There. I hope I did all right by your characters. And, Cooker ... try not to get carried away. Smile

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well ... ? What's going on? What are we waiting for? This was going so well, and it's drawing to a conclusion. We cannot stop now, when we're so close to finishing!

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: busy Reply with quote Back to top

I am studying, therefore I will not be able to post, and I might leave a last post before vanishing or just do so without a word. In any case, knowledge calls....

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, at least say how your Dragons will react. So far, it's up in the air, and I wouldn't want there to be a bloody maelstrom involving your characters against your will. (I feel there's to be a maelstrom anyway, of wills and magic if not blood.)

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: make war upon this .... Reply with quote Back to top

Post added, I hope it’s not disrupting and / or cliché.

Got to run.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nobody can cure Raistlin, Cooker, because it's not an "ailment". Only a teratogenitor could give her back her shape, by performing Tanasril's work in reverse. And I highly doubt that the Archons know the Forbidden Art.
Apart from that, it's all right, though I assume you realize the archons overlooked some salient points.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does that mean Tanasril is staying stone? Riven might be quite devastated...^_~

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Find out, Riven ... if you haven't already. Wink
Now, for all practical intents and purposes, this story is finished. However, there is still a great deal to be tied up: the resultant chaos in Magicum, New Tholaria (I think it was Tholaria), and D'Tar Mordin after all the battles and economic crises, the renegade Equestrodens, Ephinmor and his followers, and of Tanasril
Now, Tanasril is dead. The Archons had simply Petrified him indefinitely. However, he used the magic he had gathered, combined with Riven's power, to break the spell. While it was too powerful for him to reverse, he was able to free his spirit from its stone body, thus breaking his imprisonment (and destroying the statue). Now his vengeful ghost lurks somewhere, beyond mortal ken (this includes Dragons, Cooker!), plotting who-knows-what. The Emperor, who divined the nature of the spell, suspects this, and so his suggestion that they let a spell-caster or Priestess examine the dust. A Rekc'Art or powerful Wizard could determine the nature of spell Tanasril cast; a Priestess could commune with Krypta and learn that, while Tanasril died, he is not truly dead.
So ... another sequel is definitely in line.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Grin* I have the feeling this series will never end...^_~ Which, really, is fine by me, because I had been developing ideas for the next one; and was worried there may not be one. ^_~

So; we need to resolve the chaos, get rid of the other teretogenics, dragons, blah blah blah...I believe New Tholaria was Archmage's, wasn't it? So, if we can track him down...^_~ Now, the renegade Equestrodens and Ephinmor and his; what're their plans? ^_~

And, I'm assuming Riven will be stuck as she is; apparently the terretogenitor's death has no effect on the teretogenics. Hmm....A horse as a Queen...I don't think that could work. May have to make Tomass King. Aww; poor Riven. *Pats her* And I do believe she may have been developing a crush on Drexel. ;)

I'll post tomorrow, after school; evil thing it is. ^_~

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think we just have to assume Archmage is gone for good. So, in the meantime, I'll take over his characters -- if you don't object?
As for the other characters, well, that's part of the fun. Ephinmor is your typical conquer-the-world type of villain, but with a twist as he's a teratogenic, which sort of interferes with his charismatic appeal. Dragun, the military genius, is without an army, but he's got a plan to get a one back. As for the Barthaenians, well, they'll fix things up good and proper.
What's really interesting to speculate on are the Equestrodens, Aergoblins, and Eldwarves that are left. After the cleansing of the Palace, the only Equestrodens left will be the ones that deserted Thaman's army. These are dedicated to resurrecting the Ratman glory of old (a golden age which you may regard as mythical). Yquellar and Grannok know that Tanasril is dead; the psychic shock was very hard on them as it was on Riven (hence her temperary paralysis). As such, they are in command of his fortress. Now that fortress is pretty impenetrable, from an architectural standpoint; and as Aergoblins breed just as fast as ordinary Goblins, it will soon have an ample garrison. Still, neither Grannok nor Yquellar has the ambition to do much more than survive without their Master, though the Eldwarf command might conduct raids in order to have victims for his sadistic pleasure. Without a leader, though, they pose no threat. Without a leader; but there is one person (barring Tanasril) who would fit their requirements.
Lastly, there are the Rekc'Art. Warder's practices are, most likely, being regarded as dangerously liberal by his followers. The Rekc'Art are supposed to work in a modicum of secrecy, and not get involved, and Warder has, to some extent, been violating those precepts. And, as his conservative brethren would eagerly point, this has resulted in the death of one of their number. So they'll probably withdraw from the story, although one might occasionally pop up as monstrous incursions warant.
And ... a crush on Drexel? Really. Well, it's not impossible. There are still many eager teratogenitors around, willing to make Drexel eligible. Not the least of whom is, perhaps, Tanasril the Twisted ... Twisted Evil

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There. Technically, it's over (and I hope you'l forgive my presumption in ending it). But, quite apart from a sequel, the story stands in dire need of an epilogue.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Sigh* Sorry, school has me through a loop; I've had no chance to ssit and have enough time to write. I'll do my best; if nothing else, I'll get something out this weekend. And then I can begin plotting number four...^_~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: