Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Sovereign III"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
I know, but I thought you said they were identical...? Tanasril changed them, right? I thought he made them the same, except for their gender...

Thank you.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking...we were saying that there should be a big twist in the story, right? Something like the Thamans taking over the throne? I have an idea. How about, instead of the Thamans succesfully taking over the throne, Tanasril succesfully changes Riven? It would be interesting, and a BIG twist. How 'bout it?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

An interesting dream, if i do say so myself.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
I was thinking...we were saying that there should be a big twist in the story, right? Something like the Thamans taking over the throne? I have an idea. How about, instead of the Thamans succesfully taking over the throne, Tanasril succesfully changes Riven? It would be interesting, and a BIG twist. How 'bout it?

Hmm. Well, unless the resurgent Rekc'Art can retransform her, she's not going to be. Nothing could enduce Tanasril to rescind the transformation of a Magisray.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I updated my "cast list" to include Tanasril and his underlings, though I forgot that mage's name.
An interesting dream, sure enough, but if Tanasril does transform her, it will be to something far less human.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:01 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I realize. I'm just saying it would be a big twist. A very big twist.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:46 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Changing Riven would be a real twist, but I'm afraid that it would have to be permenant. If Tanasril doesn't change her back, no one can. The Rekc'Art do not delve into the "forbidden magic" of Tanasril. I'm thinking of a good post for Warder, then I'll add it.

Story's looking great so far. Lets keep up the good work!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I created two posts so that it would be easier to read and won't seem so overwealming. I also added Sir Kradght to my character list. Though he probably won't be a real main character, I thought that I'd add him anyway.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. I don't care if Riven is changed, really. It might even prove to be helpful. It kinda depends on what Tanasril changes her into. Just know that she'll rebel. No matter what he changes her into, she'll rebel against him.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I think it would be a good idea for Riven to be changed. It would help to move the plot along, don't you think? Plus, it would be quite interesting. And, I was wondering...If Tanasril were to chage her, would he be able to sense her type of magic? Or does the fact that it's elemtal magic keep it hidden from him?

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
And, I was wondering...If Tanasril were to chage her, would he be able to sense her type of magic? Or does the fact that it's elemtal magic keep it hidden from him?

He would be able to sense her magic. Any teratogenitor who knows what he's about "scans" his subject before they begin their spell-casting. Tanasril would, after he scans her, probably have a better idea of her power than she does.
Archmage, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have either Eruthac or Warder meet the heroes as they are departing from Magicum.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Go right ahead Cooker. Nobody else seems to be righting...

(snigger)

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 6:59 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 7:56 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Archmage, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have either Eruthac or Warder meet the heroes as they are departing from Magicum.

I was wondering the same thing except that I can't come up with a good reason. Warder has things of his own to do. Todth- I was planning on having him stay at Magicum and help with the battle preparations. Eruthac isn't even around Magicum. He's on his way to the Tower. Also, it really wouldn't be the Rekc'Art's nature to go off to save a princess. As far as they are concerned, Riven is but a small piece of the puzzle. The Rekc'Art are more concerned with stopping Tanasril and aiding the army in stopping Tanasril. I'll give it some thought, but I'm leaning toward no Rekc'Art traveling with them.

I'll try to post later today about Warder, Halphin Trythr, and the Magnate.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 11:28 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
I was wondering the same thing except that I can't come up with a good reason.

Well, it would help stop Tanasril, and it might even acomplish more (that is, if his army is defeated in the field, Tanasril himself is likely to just vanish). Besides, the little group is in desperate need of magical assistance, and a Rekc'Art would be perfect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: