Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Sovereign III"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see Wodenthal and Toberk still alive. J/k.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, just incase it's not clear, the arrow belongs to Xath and Terida.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Riven never fully beleived in Tanasril, dismissing him as a mith. Not so good, you think?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...Now where'd everyone get to? I know Archmage is away right now, but what about everybody else? Falotar? And, Drake, do you plan to join?

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

May I join now, it seemed to be a little bit late !
Dragons:
They belong to the side that helped her Majesty to win the war in the sovereign II. Dragons are mighty creature of the land that has long forgotten their salvage traditions, but live to maintain the delicate balance of the land. They sinister past was also forgotten, but their insidious nature remains. (See the wizardís stuff II for further reference)

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Go right ahead Cooker. Nobody else seems to be righting...

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:38 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Nobody else seems to be righting...

What do you mean by that statement? I've been gone all weekend so couldn't write. Anyway, I'm thinking of my next post to the story. I'll be posting it later today sometime.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I know you've been away, Archmage. I just didn't want the story to die after a few posts...

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:47 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Well I, for one, am not going to let it die! I'm sure Falotar was busy this weekend or he would have posted. I think I know Falotar good enough that he won't let a good story die.

Oh, and I've added Todth of the Sword to the Rekc'Art character list. Man, many things around going to happen pretty soon. Things that will blow the story wide open.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, i can see it all coming...

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Tomass shall be accompanying the others. He's young(REALLY young) but he's a master knife thrower.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Archmage is right that I had a busy weekend (I feel a little guilty for not warning you, or something.) He is also right that I never let a story die.
Speaking of which, let's see what I can do to blow open this story.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Great.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, Xath and Terida are not exactly the same. Xath is a man, and Terida is a woman. (Or should I say "was"?)

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign III" Reply with quote Back to top

I know, but I thought you said they were identical...? Tanasril changed them, right? I thought he made them the same, except for their gender...

Great piece.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: