Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Great War"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, thanks. Being called a nerd by someone I don't even know is such a greater plasure than being called such face to face.

And, yes, we do have lives, and perhaps more fulfilling ones at that...but who am I to say?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, what other life does one need, besides writing? If that is your vocation?

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Writing is the best way to escape from life, or just a good way to have fun.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

NERDS! NERDS! You did not just call me and my friends nerds! We are not nerds, we just like to write. It's fun. It introduces you to something. It's a life away from a life. In fact, we have two lives, while you only have one! I'm mad! I'm more than mad. I'm POed. OHhh, (Galen starts to mumble to himself).

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Calm down, Galen. Never respond to insults in kind.
And, while you're here, might I remind you that you pledged your support to this story?

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I think being called a nerd is a complement.
Bill Gates is a nerd.
Steven Jobs is a nerd.
George Lucas, Albert Einstein, and every one who flew on the Space Shuttle were all nerds.
Do you know what the opposite of a nerd is?
A loser.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, but sadly, it is the thought that counts. Of course, if Baldur really meant that as a compliment, then Galen shall look rather foolish.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing, but I've been getting a lot of homewrok lately, and some other stuff has been going on. I dout I will be able to get onto the story.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: About "The Great War" Reply with quote Back to top

At the rate the story is going, you can wait a year or so, and it will still be in much the same place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: