Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "VT2: War with the Rats"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

But...but...the Live Ones...The Live Ones aren't...aww, hell. Nevermind. Useless trying to argue...

Wait a minute! Now you're puting me in league with Morkioroseph (Assuming that's whom you meant, and I spelt it right)? He was semi-divine...I could have devine! Would have been...stupid brothers, ruining my Godhood...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Morkiorosiph, you might recall, also sought supreme divinity -
And would have got it, too, if not for my mother and those meddling heroes. And, Raistlin, need I remind you that you gave up your chance willingly? I'm the one who should be insulted by being compared to you. You are a mere mortal, while I merely tried to claim what was mine by right! Never mind the fact that you get to be acclaimed a hero, while I spend eternity in Krypta's netherworld . . .
Ah, forgive Morkiorosiph. He was always proud. Oh, and as I guess you haven't from what you've said, I would suggest you read the War of Souls trilogy. Raistlin figures in that as well, though not prominently as he is behind the scenes most of the time. Ah, yes, all our favourite characters are in that one (or those three) . . . Raist, Tas, Soth, good old what's-his-name Kitiara's dragon, and even Kang - not that you would know who he is. And, of course, speaking of him, you should get ahold of the Dragonlance anthologies in which he figures and the two novels about him and his engineers.
Hmm, perhaps this should be transferred to the Books forum? Not that there's any fear of that, since no moderator ever looks in here, or least show no sign that they do. What we need is a new moderator all to ourselves
Forgive me for rambling. One thing leads to another and all that . . . I'll shut up now, unless Raist wants to challenge the Master of the World to a duel, that is.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
And would have got it, too, if not for my mother and those meddling heroes. And, Raistlin, need I remind you that you gave up your chance willingly? I'm the one who should be insulted by being compared to you. You are a mere mortal, while I merely tried to claim what was mine by right! Never mind the fact that you get to be acclaimed a hero, while I spend eternity in Krypta's netherworld . . .

Gave it up! I saved a world, at my own - very, very - high cost! Besides...It owuld have been boring, all alone with no one to torture - er, rule over. Although I don't know why I couldn't have just become a God, and not killed the others....Unless of course they tried to off me...

Rambling. My apologies.

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Forgive me for rambling. One thing leads to another and all that . . . I'll shut up now, unless Raist wants to challenge the Master of the World to a duel, that is.

Oh, surely you know me better by now? I like challenges. When the foe has a semi-fair chance at winning, at least.

Hmm...The Master of the World vs. The Master of the Past and Present. Has a certain ring to it, no?

[ 18. September 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

It does at that. Morkiorosiph would be more than happy to challenge you - More than happy? I do challenge the golden-skinned freak! - but in a different topic. Galen's poor thread would be torn to shreds, what with the spells and all flying around.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Gold-skinned...fr...fre....Challenge away, and we'll find a thread to do it in! Gold-skinned freak....I think I prefer the Sly One.

A word of warning. I did study my spell books this morning.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

All right then. You're in for it now - *smiles* - "Old Hourgalss Eyes.*

M

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

The problem I have noticed with this story is that the ratmen are constantly surrounding the heroes, and their numbers are decreased only by hypothetical degrees. In a story I worked on in Heroes of Ardania, the ratmen were innumerable, but they were held back... They wouldn't get near the mighty wizard, etc.

M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

On that subject, I(well Ardyn actually) have counted the nuMber of ratmen. Please keep a running total in your posts.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just found the "Forgot Password?" button and got a new password. All last week I read my printed out version of "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer" and found that I liked it better being the reader... and I understood a little more of what was going on. Once I reread all of VT2, I will start posting again. I hope you all read this and start posting. I already know how I want this story to end, and the ending will tie into how TOF: Rise of the Rats will end. I was thinking of doing a third story in the series after fininshing this story, but I decided it would be a better idea to make a prequel to the series... (and the fact that there won't be any story left in the series after the end of this story.
I should start reading now if I want to post soon.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, anyone who hasn't read the post on About The Ruin, I intend for the story to be over by the end of summer vacation. So let's hurry up!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that didn't work out the way I hoped it would... Well, I hinted what would happen at the end of this story I ToF:RotR, so, I shall wait for anyone still interested in this story to post, or Ventstar will have to singlehandedly try and take down the rat army(which might be the reason of his death....).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: