Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "VT2: War with the Rats"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Just one little thing...Soira wasn't mentioned in the prologue. I'll get to replying as soon as I can; I bombed out on the trip and went to work with my mom. I was busy all day working for her, so I'm exhausted. I might not be able to reply till tomorrow, because I'm going out at midnight to get my new Harry Potter book.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Just one little thing...Soira wasn't mentioned in the prologue. I'll get to replying as soon as I can; I bombed out on the trip and went to work with my mom. I was busy all day working for her, so I'm exhausted. I might not be able to reply till tomorrow, because I'm going out at midnight to get my new Harry Potter book.

I'm sorry, I just tried to fix it, but i would have messed up the intire prolouge. This has occured to me before, where you start to type and it types over other what you already wrote. Has this happened to any of you?

Oh, your going to get the Harry Potter book? I preordered that, but I'm not going to get it at midnight.

Oh, wait I just fixed the prolouge!

[ 20. June 2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, that's an easy problem to fix - learned it in computers. When that happens, press the insert key. It's directly to the right of your Backspace bar. ^_^

As for the book...I've read much better, but I was, and sort of still am a dedicated fan. Plus, the store is having a huge party, and I'm hoping there'll be discounts.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

I started the second story. I'm sorry I didn't go into much detail in the prolouge, but I think I gave a good amount of info about the first story.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Vizzerdrix was going to post soon. Maybe he'll post in this story. I hope everybody else start posting soon. I want Cooker to tell us what the name of Stormwind's Master.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:
I finished the Harry Potter book earlier today.

You already finished it! I haven't even started it. Well it's nice to see you back, MMMMM.

M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

I wondered what his naMe was.

I finished the Harry Potter book earlier today.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

i dunno.... like i've said im totally behind in the story. its my fault i havent posted earlier. anyway, what important info do i need to know before posting on VT2. you guys wudnt want any inconsistencies in the story so if you got info, let me know. then i will post.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
anyway, what important info do i need to know before posting on VT2. you guys wudnt want any inconsistencies in the story so if you got info, let me know. then i will post.

The main things you need to know are, Ravenswood was defeated but most likely rebuilt, and that two years have pasted since the last story.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

This story is moving slow. I hope we come up to the War soon. We will, we just need to reunite the group. I've seen Cooker around, he just doesn't post. So all we need is for Cooker to start posting and the group to reunite, then we'll be ready to start the war.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Erm...Soira won't eat meat. The whole blood lust thing has to do with it...and, along with that, no pig's blood. ^_~

And Arimah is a bit more tactful than that...a few furtive glances maybe, but no open staring.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Erm...Soira won't eat meat. The whole blood lust thing has to do with it.

I thought it would sothe the blood lust...

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. Induce it, more likely.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

We've really got to start making more of the story. I understand, or at lest interpreted, that, Raist, you have not been in the mood to write. That is fine with me, it's just, for the last two weeks in July, I will be on vacation, and will not be able to get on the internet. The worst part about that is... I hate the beach and that is where I'm going, for two weeks! So, let's hurry up.

M

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:29 am    Post subject: About "VT2: War with the Rats" Reply with quote Back to top

That's right. In fact, noone posted here for nine days!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: