Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Duel of the Darkness"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

0_0

I'm going to start banging my head against my desk soon.

Um...the times all mold together in my mind. The Dark Ages is less...everything, I would think, so I don't mind going there. I don't know much about geography, but I think I'd be better at Western Europe - just because I can speak English, and some French.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

Just because you can speak English, doesn't mean the Raistlin in the story can. But, it's your call. And, I suppose I can look at it this way: once in the proper period, Morky What did you call me? can travel where he pleases.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm so sorry! I'll try to get to everything as soon as I can! I've been busy since Friday; it was Rosh Hashannah, and I was taking care of cousins...I will get to everything as soon as I can, but I don't know when that'll be.

And, geez, Falotar - as if you didn't bring up enough stuff for me to get to! ^_~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

I rather guessed that that was what kept you. Happy Rosh Hashannah, Raist - the Jewish new year, is it not?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

That it is, and this weekend is YomKippur...I'm not sure if it'll be the whole weekend this time, though, so I might have time to reply to some stuff. ...'Course, I'm staying home from school today, so unless I'm vomiting, I'll try to write some.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

Vomiting? *Raises an eyebrow.*
I wonder, where is Raistlin? I must warn you now, even going through the same portal, they might not arrive in the exact same place.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Vomiting? *Raises an eyebrow.*

During Yom Kippur your supposed to fast from sunset to sunset the next day.

Happy Rosh Hashanah Raist.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, woohoo...-_- It starts Saturday or Sunday. I should really check - it would be good to know when I have to starve myself.

Raisltin would be outisde of England, probably...or France. No big difference. I'm geographically illiterate.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

In England, then. Or what might become England. Right now, they're in Cornwall, which it the time in question (an indefinite figure, I might add) is a seperate kingdom.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have time to reply tonight...but would this slumbering power belong to Merlin? O_o

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: About "Duel of the Darkness" Reply with quote Back to top

Just because he wears white, don't be deceived into thinking that he's good. The sleeping man is a power far more sinister, and far older, than Merlin's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: