Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Strange Companions"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:30 am    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhh! That thing. Well, I never really decided what it was. Just some powerful evil artifact.
And I hope you like Tolkien's masterpiece?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah!I've already read it,and I'm reading it again.Mabey they're joined by a Hobbit! Or
a Shapshifter !(you should know where I got that 1 from)

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Will the Spellcaster:
Yeah!I've already read it,and I'm reading it again.Mabey they're joined by a Hobbit! Or
a Shapshifter !(you should know where I got that 1 from)
Anyway, I could guess where you got the idea for a shapeshifter (from within Middle-earth), but I'd rather not.
Anyway (one of my favourite words), I think Raist should post again, got Ferrah's shopping done, and get all the heroes back in the Inn. Will, you could join then, or you could wait until the next day, when the Sirens attack.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, shopping's done...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 7:24 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, what do you think of that? I daresay Sorotor is a much better speaker than I am a writer.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

No, it was well written. A bit confusing, at first, but after reading to our three of the "sections" I got the hang of it.
Elegant, eh? What a complement...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Uh,I'm going to join already.Look at the sory and see if u like it.E-mail me if u don't.(sorry,no privete messeges.)

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
(I'll be updating the cast list as new characters appear. Enjoy!)

Allow me to introduce Shaper of Many Forms[a hero(a good one)]

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Will the Spellcaster:
Uh,I'm going to join already.Look at the sory and see if u like it.E-mail me if u don't.(sorry,no privete messeges.)

Um, I'd rather not communicate by e-mail. What's wrong with this topic That's what it's for. But, if you'd prefer - though Raist should be in on this too.
Anyway, I suppose your post can be left the way it is, but for one detail. The companions (Sorotor, Knighthawk, Alfred, Ferrah and the wolves) are all in the Inn. It sounds like they're in the street in your post.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Oops! I fogot to have them come out!Sorry!
I'll fix it.I think that the people who are making the story should communicate by Email so no one will read this before the story and spoil the suprises.See my point?->

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

There, I altered it slightly. And Alfred did find the map in there, right?

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Right.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. And sorry for always leaving off at a fight scene; I don't do those too well, as I'm sure you've seen.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. One little correction, Raist. Alfred has a map to Terone's castle, and, reward or no, he would go after it. Anyway...
And, Will, is your character's name Shifter or Shaper?

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: About "Strange Companions" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Cool. And sorry for always leaving off at a fight scene; I don't do those too well, as I'm sure you've seen.

Ha! I think you do them every bit as well as me, and maybe better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: