Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, we're starting to slack again. We are so clase to the end. Well, that is up to Falotar, but I think it is.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Okey-dokey. I've just used some shock-treatment, so to speak. If anyone feels uncomfortable being on the airship, let me know.
I won't neccesarily do anything about it, but feel free to tell me all the same.
Just kidding...
Sorry for the absence.
Seriously, I reckoned that Loralty and Talepinner hadn't made an appearance in some time. Falotar, were you waiting for Cooker to catch up with you, or something? I guess, well, Talespinner has enough on his mind with HoA atm. I hope this is workable.

Dragonwizard, feel free to hop aboard!

[ 05. September 2003, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Really, does anyone have any objections before I continue with this idea? I need to know soon so I can edit out any characters before continuing.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I don't. But don't forget - they're aboard one of Cooker's death machines, and Corporal Bones has been working feverishly to override Rule Number Four.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Where can I brush up on these rules? I've done a search on the subject, but I either got no results or far too many.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

all right, I am going to give a surpise twist in 3 days.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I want to control ground forces. So leave me down there. And... I'm a little confused from your last couple of posts, Alfryd. Can someone explain them to me?
To Cooker: I know this is up to Falotar, but I think that the story has a strong possibility of being done within the next three days. I'm not trying to put you down, but I'm just saying that we're nearing the end.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Sure Galen. I don't mind your scripting a plotline for the ground forces. When you're done, please have Gunthor cremated.

Brief synopsis of last 2 posts: The APS delivery adept teleports a small war party onto the airship deck, still clutching his package containing Loralty (last seen approaching Cooker's undead-attracting trap.)
The count complains he has been caught at a a disadvantage, and the war party naturally agrees to stand down until everyone's ready.
Alfryd reckons a monk would be ideal for smashing a vampire. Loralty agrees, and is subsequently released from the package.
In the meantime, Valium Blanc (Smug Aesthete Bastard, and Gunthor Stronginthearm (Zombie Barbarian Chieftain,) heed the call to defense of the realm as the palace is assaulted. In the former case, rather reluctantly. Valium attempts to distract Team Darkness with an extract from Hamlet, while Gunthor makes a berserker effort at smashing the wights. He dies, taking Stones with him. Valium then insists that in the unlikely event he has a soul, it's been sold on to other retailers, so Team Darkness are out of luck. As Stones revives, Gunthor also reawakens, albeit sliced in two. He is promptly reduced by Stones to a loose assortment of body parts.
Valium discovers that the term 'critical commentary' has a whole new meaning, when he manages to down Styx with a single critical strike. Upon her revival, Gunthor is *again* back in action, his life force mysteriously linked to the netherworld portal that permits the barrow wights to recall eachother to undeath. As long as the Wights keep reviving eachother, he cannot die, which is unofortunate because he doesn't exactly seem to heal either. Valium gains a level and transfixes the wights with Stupor of Incomprehension, his 7th level mass paralysis offensive spell. Gunthor's assorted body parts make use of this opportunity.

Meanwhile, the healers note that vanquished Pokemon are no longer being returned to action by their trainers, (the undead amy lurking in wait in the airship above.) They and the phantoms press the attack, and head for the palace.

[ 06. September 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, right... that rule No. 4. Ok. I'll get to work right away. Now I just have to research Mew's abilities...

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I just killed off Shadobeasto. Please tell me he doesn't regenerate.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, the United Undead Unc. just went out with a bang. That leaves Styx and Stones, but not, I think, for long.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

The story is over and I already have an idea for the next. Who is writing the next story? I'll PM the idea.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Great ending, Falotar.
I'm not on form. I was going to use Mew's transform to impersonate Sanguivorous, then have the airship incinerate team darkness a la Independance Day. But your post was funny.

[ 09. September 2003, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Last time I heard, I had the next ToF.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Well, whoever's doing the story, would you saying when it's going to start? I have had enough of a break.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: