Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, we are starting to slow down. But thats because school is back in sesion. Well, I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow, so I'll try and move the story along, just not in the way I did last time. Where is Falotar and Raist, they haven't posted in a while?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I'll see if I can put something together in the next 24 hours.
There's been a real clifhanger left with the Prima Princess. Does anyone know enough about Onyx Pokémon to handle that one?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Onyx? I spent over six hundred dollars on Pokemon crap when it was big; I think I know enough. But who's Princess Prima? As in, the Prima Guide? Did I miss something?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

At some point I got the impression the rock golem was the prima princess in disguise. Hey, correct me if I'm wrong.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, Monday is here, the two-week "dead-line." I dont suppose it is imperative that we finish this today, but I would ask that we all start winding down, or winding up (or left, or right) our various subplots.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Right when I started a sub-plot. Atleast it will be easy to finish it.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I just started rapping mine up. Who ever is going after Styx, Stones, and the rest of the enemies, please join up with Galen and Veti now, if that is alright with Falotar, ofcourse.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

It's fine if you go after them, but you'll have a hard time finding them; and if you expect to actualy fight them, you'll need anti-aircraft capabilities.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Blast. I've got me a bad case of writer's block.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ahem, a few pointers, Galen. First off, Clarina could not possibly know that Clare releases Styx and stones unless she was a psychic (which she isn't). And then there's the issue of finding Styx and Stones. Their trail (if they left one, but never mind that now) would lead from the Palace, out to where they encoutered Loralty, then around to the ancient Graveyard (now ruined). From there they went to the Archmage's Guild, Loralty's Temple, the a warehouse belonging to Cooker. That is where their trail would vanish, and they took the airship far away from there. I hope you will change your post in accordance with this.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed. Is there going to be a fight with Styx, Stones, and the rest of the baddy gang?

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I've changed my writing style just to let everyone know. Is anyone else going to join my boarding party or is it safe to attack now?

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

That should answer your questions.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry if that messes up the story, but I just needed a battle.
I just came up with who Dark Figure#2 is, Falotar and Raistlin will recegnize the name. Concus Insane. I tried to edit my early post that has Bob calling DF#2 a miss, but for some reason, it didn't show that half of my post.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Shifty... that was beautiful. Really, if you don't believe me, believe the troops fighting for forminia. I just relized how hard it would be to write a battle sequence, using the style of wrting that most of us are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: