Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker gladly redefines the term “Infernal trap” to make it more accurate.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Also, I don't think its practicable, anyway. What could possibly induce the three to seperate?

Well...Erm, I have the shameful ability to say that I've actually watched the shows...a lot. (Hey, there was nothing else on!) Erm...there were a couple times when the original teams were seperated...Lemme rack my brain a moment...Oh, right. A few times the were seperated because of water...a boat sinking, very Titanic like; anyway, that lasted for too many episodes. But, eventually, all the characters wash up on land, but in different groups. Team Rocket got seperated there. And I know there were others where they were seperated.

So...yeah, unlikely but possible. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

To Falotar:I don't mind if you call me Venstar. It could be my nickname, lol.
To Raistlin:(Galen starts to chuckle to himself) I remember the show, and I think I know what episodes you're talking about. Yeah, they could split up in some freak accident. Now that would be funny. Well, kind of. Anyone for that idea?

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree with Falotar. It is a little to early to actually decide what is going to happen in the end and ToF is best when very little planning is don and if there is planning its for the begining of the story like in Tof: Urban Renewal.

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, I watch the show to, on occasion. How else could I get their theme down? And I daresay we're not alone.
And, yes, a catastrophe might seperate them.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Hum...*Pouts* I can't find my gold version...I was going to use that to remind me of everything. Oh well, I'll stick with the blue version...*Sigh* I'll just take from memory everything I use of the newer...breeds. ^_^Maybe I'll find a site online - it's so much easier that way. ^_~

Erm - don't mind me, just rambling. ^_^ I'll go write now...or something. ^_~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
And, yes, a catastrophe might seperate them.

Problem is that in the game they have the ability to call the other to them.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Um...I actually never got to catch a Suicune when I played the games; So I actually have no idea what it does, or how it acts, etc...But I assume, since it's one of three, it's blue, and the other 'Legendary Dogs' look to be electric and ground, that Suicune is a water type...*srug* But what do I know. Anyway...If someone wishes to enlighten me, I'd be glad. ^_^

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I've taken it upon myself to break away from the main group. My own knowledge of Pokemon is severely limited, but I suppose catching Ardanian creatures to serve as Pokemon will be just as entertaining

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, but I hadn't the time to attach line cues to my post. At least I've got my main characters into the plot. I'll try and add them in later. (Thanks for the hand, Shifty, Talespinner, I'll also try and pick up on that hockey team. I do appreciate this.)

[ 22. August 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I am starting to wonder when will team darkness run into my mega trap.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

(coughs) Falotar: As Story Logger, I suppose it's my duty to inform you that we're on Day 2, not Day 1.

Alfryd: Cue-less or not, your posts are just as hilarious anyway Thought you might jump on that Barbarian Hockey Player reference!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I was busy.
To Alfryd: I agree with TaleSpinner. I'm starting to get the hang of your ways of differing your characters.
To Falotar: Congrats on becoming a Hero of the Realm.

[ 24. August 2003, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Galen. Your last post was good.
Um. Cooker. I get the impression that you've largely written the trap out of the plot for the next two days.
Yeah, the posting seems to have slowed down a bit. I'm not the least guilty. Shifty, I'd like to ask you a massive favour. I wouldn't mind if you could handle Alfryd's approaching about merchandise, but could you modify the bit with the healers? I had a little routine worked out there. I've just sent it as a private message.
I am sorry about this, but I literally logged on just as you posted. Could you insert it into the post or work it in or something? I'd be much obliged.

[ 26. August 2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

No problem there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: