Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Many thanks, Talespinner.
Shifty, Fervus, stroke of genius.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I have joined!!

Just to let you guys know, DragonWizard is now just a plain warrior.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Don't disturb Loralty and his little white shadow yet. I have plans for them.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Updated the Story Log. Geez, pokemons are coming out of the woodwork!

Great job, guys - keep it coming!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

(Galen almost dies he is laughing so hard at Alfryd's last post.)
Nice work, Alyfryd. Just one problem. I know you already stated this, but your posts are starting to confuse me, because you don't state who is talking. That is your only flaw. Otherwise, your posts are hilarious.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I just mentioned the computer that Styx and Stones need. But, they have to find it first.
What city is this ToF in? I have a hard time describing where they are without knowing that.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

MEW, MEW? MEW! Ack Ack Ack Ack! hoboycouldthisbetroubletrouble,yeahrealbig.
Thanks Galen. *Sigh.* I was kind of hoping I could avoid using line cues. The ambiguities can be used to give certain forms of suspense, and also pressures me to develop narrative and distinctive characters. Oh well.
On a seperate note, beware of bundling everyone into one group too early. It can hamper development of their characters when everyone has to roleplay for an entire group. I mean, Shifty and Falotar, no problem, the characters probably know eachother's underwear sizes by now, but might I humbly suggest sending Veti and Galen off on a Pokemon-taming expedition? I don't know if either have left Talepsinner's side. Maybe they could use some time to themselves?

[ 21. August 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Oh boy...must finish reading this one. Must JOIN this one. Pokemon...erm - I'll put my opinions in 'G' mode. Years ago, I got caught up in it, hoping the damned cards would be worth lots of money...I wasted over six hundred dollars. *Shame* Now, here's my chance to get back at 'em...^_~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

To Alfryd: I started to get confused from a mix of Falotar's fight with the Pokemon and DragonWizard's shopping post. I tught they were all together(Galen, Veti, TaleSpinner, DragonW, Clarina, Elenor, Cooker, Loralty, and Nobody). So, I said that TaleSpinner, Galen, Veti, and DragonW where still together. T answer your question, they are still with TaleSpinner.
To Raistlin:You spelled my name wrong. It's Galen, not Gallen(like you spelled it). I know it was an accident. just wantd you to change it. Glad to see you join. I, too, was crazed with the cards. But when they were new, I was eight, so I didn't care about what they might be worth someday. To believe I wasted all my birthday money one year on them. maybe the both of us can end Pokemon in the story, but at the end of the story, that is.
To everyone:I like where this story is going. Bob and Clare should pop up to bother Shifty and his and gang soon.

[ 21. August 2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

Galen,

I think you missed my last post: DragonWizard was riding on a ditto transformed into a charzard. You can still have him in your party but can you edit your post so that he falls from the sky with the ditto.

Thanks.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

To DragonW:There you go. Fixed it.
To everybody: I just got a new idea. Maybe Styx, Stones, and Shadasto could get seperated. Then, Loralty can take don one of them(with the help of Mew), TaleSpinner and his group take dwn the other, and Clare can kill Shadobeasto(to get back at him or tricking her). So, how do you like that idea?

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be wise not to plan too far ahead for these stories, Venstar. With any composite work, especially a ToF, you never know what's going to happen next.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

To Falotar:(Puzzeled look on Galen's face)Why did you just call me Venstar? I mean, that is what I was orginaly going to call myself on this site, but...
My idea wasn't that far in the future, and it was just an idea. On that note, I will ask again, who likes hat idea?

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Galen Frese:
To Falotar:(Puzzeled look on Galen's face)Why did you just call me Venstar? I mean, that is what I was orginaly going to call myself on this site, but...
My idea wasn't that far in the future, and it was just an idea. On that note, I will ask again, who likes hat idea?

It seems to me to be far in the future. We're nowhere near the two-week mark yet, and most of the time these stories run past that. Also, I don't think its practicable, anyway. What could possibly induce the three to seperate?
As to your name, I admit that I hadn't noticed the difference. It just sort of skipped my eyes, so to speak, whenever I saw it. I will do better in the future.

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: about ToF: (Team) Darkness Falls Reply with quote Back to top

sorry, I was in the lab every second I am awake this week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: